Beach

Ichigo had a scowl on his face as he walked towards the beach. How did they convince me to come here again??? Renji, Ikakku, and Yumichika were strolling behind him. Ichigo continued to walk as he remembered how he got persuaded by the three of them.

*Flash Back*
3 Days Ago

"Yo! Ichigo!" Renji jumped inside his room through the window. Ichigo was sitting at his desk trying to finish his homework.

"Re-Renji?! What are you doing here?" Ikakku and Yumichika popped out.

"Sup." Greeted Ikakku while stepping on his bed.

"Get off my bed!"

"Ichigo. Your coming with us to the beach on Saturday."

"No I'm not. Who said I was going?" Yumichika sighed.

"Stubborn as always."

"Don't worry. I got this." Said Ikakku. "Rukia will be there." Ichigo stopped in his tracks and felt heat rise from his cheeks. He quickly turned his attention to his homework.

"Fine. But only because you made me!" Renji, Ikakku, and Yumichika smirked.

"He's so predictable." Said Yumichika as the three of them left Ichigo's room.

*End of Flashback*

Ichigo's face turned red. Now he remembered why he agreed to join. He looked down so no one could see his blush when he felt a hand reach across his chest. "Ichigo pay attention. You almost crashed into Rukia." Said Renji. Rukia...? Ichigo looked up. His face was red.

"Why are you blushing so much Ichigo?" Yumichika held in a laugh. The three of them knew exactly what was going on. They held him so that he couldn't leave. Rukia was wearing a white two piece bathing suit that Rangiku made her get.

"Let's do some watermelon smashing first!!" Said Rangiku. They were all split into teams. Ichigo and Rukia were separated. During all the events, Ichigo and Rukia mostly hung out with each other. They shared laughs, splashed water, smashed watermelons. Soon, Renji, Rangiku, Ikakku, and everyone else were sitting on benches eating ice cream while watching them. The two of them didn't even notice everyone was gone. Rangiku was taking numerous pictures.

"Why are you taking so many pictures?" Asked Ikakku.

"Captain Ukitake's orders!" She said happily.

"Yeah whatever... So, when do we get back to Soul Society and get paid? I'm tired." Ikakku complained.

"Calm down. As soon as they kiss!" It wasn't long before that happened. Ichigo and Rukia kissed passionately. When they eventually laid down on the sand, Renji spoke.

"All right, that's enough." Rangiku snapped what seemed like billions of photos.

"Yup." Ikakku got up and stretched. "Now we just have to worry about Byakuya."

Fin.

____________
Suggested by: Princessemma23