Your Opinion

Rukia watched Ichigo grab his clothes from his drawer as she jumped on his bed. Ichigo looked at her to stop jumping, but he disregarded it, knowing she wouldn't listen. "Why that shirt?" She asked.

"What?"

"I said, why that shirt??" She repeated fiercely. He shrugged.

"I just picked any." He kept the white t-shirt in his hands and made his way to the door when Rukia interrupted him.

"What about a black shirt?" She asked, almost pleading. She went to his drawer and grabbed a black tee. "You don't have to though..." Ichigo looked at her, then the shirt in his hands.

"Ok." He walked to Rukia and reached for the t-shirt when she moved it out of his grasp.

"I said you don't have to."

"But I want to." She narrowed her eyes. "Give it to me." Rukia shook her head no. "Rukia!" Ichigo whined.

"No. Wear the white one."

"What's wrong with the black shirt?"

"I don't want you picking this shirt because I told you to. You originally wanted to wear the white shirt, so-"

"Rukia. It doesn't even matter. And plus, why did you want me to wear the black t-shirt in the first place?" Ichigo asked now scowling.

"Because you look good in black." There was a short moment of silence. Then Ichigo reached for the shirt in Rukia's hand. "No!" She dodged him and got on the bed. Only to be pinned down by him right away. "Why do you want to wear this shirt anyway??"

"Because." He answered hovering over her.

"Answer me!" A blush slowly made its way onto  his face. He shook his head, and Rukia gave him a demanding look. "Ichigo!"

"Cuz I value your opinion..." There was more silence.

"Oh." She said quietly and smiled. Ichigo gave her a quick kiss before leaving with the black t-shirt.

____________

"Breakfast is ready!" Yuzu yelled from downstairs. Rukia stood by Ichigo's desk contemplating whether she should wear the purple or white bracelet Orihime had gotten her as a gift. As she was putting on the white bracelet, Ichigo walked up to Rukia from behind.

"Wear the purple one. It matches your eyes." He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and left. When she heard the door close, she took off the white bracelet and slipped on the purple one.

Fin.