Bullies

IchiRuki AU

The girls in the class looked at Rukia with resentment. Almost all of them were jealous at how Ichigo would always talk to her. Pay attention to her. They though things like, she's so short, why would he be into her?? Finally, they had enough.

A small group of girls walked over to Rukia when she was alone in the classroom. "So. What's the story between you and Ichigo?" Rukia looked at them and shrugged.

"We're just friends." When Rukia turned her back on them, they pounced on her. One of the girls pulled her hair, while one held her down. Rukia put up a good fight, leaving them with cuts and bruises. But she didn't leave without a couple scratches and bruises herself.

Rukia walked out of the school when she saw someone unexpected. Ichigo was leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets. "Oh Rukia! I was waiting for you. I was wondering if I could walk you home?" He said it cautiously afraid of rejection. He spotted something on her wrist. He held her hand gently and softly ran his thumb across the bruise on her wrist. "What happened?" He asked sadly and worried. Rukia pulled her hand away.

"Nothing..." Rukia quickly walked away. The doors to the school opened up and the group of girls walked out.

"Ichigo! H-hi!" Said one of them while fixing her hair. He still had a sad look on his face when he looked at them. He turned around and left giving them a small wave with his back facing them.

____________

Rukia tried to leave before the girls came back, but no luck. They pushed her into the empty classroom after school. They scratched and pulled her hair, saying mean things to her.

Ichigo was going to wait for Rukia after school again, but he decided to find her first so he could walk her home this time. "Rukia." He called out. He walked into the classroom to see the group of girls trying to hold her down. "Get off of her!" He shouted angrily. The girls stopped in their tracks. They gasped. They quickly backed away from Rukia. Ichigo held out his hand to Rukia. "Are you ok?" He asked. Rukia grabbed his hand and he helped her up. "I don't want to see this again. You hear me?!" He yelled.

"Y-yeah..." They said in a voice so low. Ichigo brought Rukia into a hug and kissed her. He did it because he wanted to, and to show the other girls that he was taken.

Fin.

____________
Bullies suggested by: Princessemma23