Free Samples

Ichigo and Rukia walked around the mall. After being abandoned by Isshin, Yuzu, and Karin, they had no idea where to go. The place was packed, and they were both hungry. Rukia wouldn't stop complaining. "Ichiigoo."

"I know your hungry, but I don't have enough money to buy anything right now." Ichigo grabbed her hand so she wouldn't get lost in the crowd. They both found their way into the food court. "There giving free samples, Rukia."

"Free?" Ichigo brought Rukia to the first guy he saw holding a tray. "You can take one." Rukia grabbed a sample and ate it. Her eyes widened. She really enjoyed it so she used both hands to grab the rest of the samples. The man looked at her like she was crazy.

"Rukia?!" Ichigo said surprised.

"Hey! Don't look at me like that. You said it was free." She ate the rest of the samples and gave one to Ichigo. He took it without hesitating, then let out a sigh.

"You could technically do that, but everyone'll look at you weird and you look greedy when you do that." He said. Rukia rolled her eyes.

"Fine." They both walked around the food court each getting one of everything. "I'm still kind of hungry..." Said Rukia. They both sat at a booth.

"I tried to call my dad but he won't answer." They stayed quiet for moment thinking of a solution and hoping they wouldn't die of hunger. "I know! How about we dress up differently each time we go around!" Ichigo said excitedly jumping up from his chair.

"Where are we going to get new clothes?" Ichigo thought for a moment. He took off his sweater and wrapped it around his head. Then he took his sunglasses he had hanging from his shirt and placed them on Rukia's face. She had to adjust them a bit. "Ok let's go!" They both walked as if they thought of something extremely amazing. Instead of just grabbing the sample and leaving, Rukia stared at the man. The man stared back. She took the sample and pushed up her sunglasses. She moved away so Ichigo could get one. He stared at the man. The man stared back. Ichigo grabbed a free sample and fixed his sweater that didn't need fixing. The man raised an eyebrow.

"Uhh... Weren't you guys just here??"

Fin.