Why is he Here?

"Today class, we have a new transfer student! His name is Ashido Kanō. Welcome." I nearly jumped out of my seat. Ashido?! The Ashido that Rukia wanted to save so badly in Hueco Mundo?! What is he doing here? More importantly, why is he here!?

"Ashido..." I looked to the side of me, Rukia was half sitting, half standing at her desk. She looked surprised.

"Rukia. You and Ashido know each other? That's great! He can sit next to you from now on." Said my teacher. I clenched my fist. When I heard a chuckle coming from in front of me, I wasn't surprised to see Uryu pushing up is glasses and smirking.

When the lunch bell rang, I got up quickly and went straight to Ashido. I scowled. "Uhh, your Ichigo, right?"

"Yeah... Why are you here?" I asked.

Rukia answered for him. "He said he escaped the menos forest, then went through a garganta with Kisuke. He told him he should come to go school for a week since we'd be here. Then he's going back to the Soul Society. C'mon. Let's go to lunch." She grabbed Ashido by his wrist and walked right passed me.

"What's wrong Ichigo?" Asked Uryu sarcastically.

"Shut up!" I said through my teeth.

"Ichigo. Do you know him?" Asked Orihime.

"When we went to go save you from Hueco Mundo, we met him." Chad explained.

"And Ichigo's jealous." Said Uryu.

"Why would I be jealous of him?!" I yelled.

"Y-yeah. Why would he be jealous?" Orihime asked.

"Because-" we got interrupted. Ashido and Rukia walked in. She was smiling, like she just finished laughing at something. And she was holding his hand. I felt my blood boil. She grabbed her bag and left, and I followed them.

"Ashido!" They turned around. "What do you think your doing?" I asked irritated. "Let go of her hand." He looks confused, then let go. Rukia laughed.

"I'll uhh, leave you two alone." He said and walked away, not really seeming to care that much. I scratched the back of my head and blushed.

"Do you like him?" I asked. I couldn't even replace my hopeless look with a frown. She laughed.

"Your jealous!"

"Hey! No I'm not!"

"I don't like him." She said still laughing. "We're only friends." I sighed in relief. I didn't hesitate to kiss her right there. When we broke apart, she smirked.

"Ashido kisses way better then you."

"What?!" I yelled surprised and angry. She laughed.

"I'm kidding! Calm down." I sighed once again.

"How along is he gonna be staying here again?" I asked.

"Only a week." She said.

"This is gonna be a very long week." I muttered.

Fin.