Smells Like Perfume

"Hey Rukia!" Rukia turned around and Rangiku crashed into her. She gave Rukia a big long hug.

"H-hi Rangiku." Rukia struggled for air.

"What's up?! Are you out shopping?"

"No. I was just on my way to Ichigo's house."

"Oh. Well before you go," Rangiku said excitedly. It was very early in the morning for such enthusiasm. "Here!" Rangiku sprayed Rukia a couple of times with a bottle of perfume. "Smells good right?! I think that one suits you well."

"Yeah it does." Rukia agreed with a smile. "Thanks."

"Alright, bye Rukia!" Rangiku waved bye to Rukia as she walked into a store.

____________

Rukia climbed through Ichigo's bedroom window. He was still in his bed. She quietly entered the room, but she slipped and fell on top of him. Ichigo was startled and gasped as he sat up. Rukia closed her eyes tightly. "Sorry Ichigo!"

"Rukia?" He lifted her up. "What the hell happened?"

"I, uh, was climbing into your room through the window when I fell."

"Mmhm," he responded while he was kissing her cheek and neck. "There is such a thing called a door you know."

"Shut up. I didn't want to wake up your family. And by the way, the door is locked, stupid."

"Yeah. Whatever." Ichigo got a glance at the time. "It's still early." He brought Rukia next to him and kissed her once more.

____________

"Mr. Kurosaki and Ms. Kuchiki. This is the fourth time you're late to class!"

"I'm so sorry Ochi sensei," Rukia apologized. Ichigo grumbled at Rukia's act and sat at his desk.

When the bell rang for the next class, Mizuiro and Keigo approached Ichigo. "Hey. Why were you late to school?" Mizuiro asked.

"Don't worry about it," he answered. Ichigo grabbed his books for his next class when Keigo began to sniff the air.

"Something smells good..." Keigo's nose brought him to Ichigo. "Hey Ichigo... Why do you smell like perfume?"

Fin.