Art Skills

Ichigo walked into his room to see a pile of crumpled up paper next to his desk. He frowned at Rukia. "Oi. There's a trash can right next to you." Rukia ignored him and continued to furiously rip out pieces of paper from her sketch book and throw them on the floor. Ichigo sighed and picked up the mess for her. Then he curiously looked over her shoulder. "What are you doing?" he asked.

With out looking up, she responded, "I saw such a cute rabbit drawing the other day, and I want to do the same thing. But I can't get it right." Ichigo saw her frustration and decided to help. He sighed.

"Ok. Let me see." Rukia was confused.

"Huh?" Was he going to help her? Since when does Ichigo care about drawing? Ichigo picked up his petite girlfriend and sat on the chair, sitting her in between his legs. He gave Rukia a kiss on the cheek before grabbing the pencil and flipping to a nice clean page.

Rukia watched in astonishment as his hand moved across the page so smoothly and perfectly. Then Rukia looked at his face. She couldn't help but think how handsome he looked. His eyebrows furrowed in concentration and his eyes didn't leave the page. She didn't even notice that she was getting closer to him. It was just natural to get a kiss from him at that moment.

Rukia repeatedly kissed him softly on his lips, cheeks, neck. Then back to his lips again. He dropped the pencil and cupped her face, while his other arm was still around her small waist. After a while, they stopped and stared. Then went back to the task at hand.

Ichigo added some more details then put the pencil down looking at his work. "Alright. I guess that's good." He nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck. "Better then your drawings." Rukia stared at the paper, amazed and surprised. The rabbit drawing was perfect. There were no oddly shaped eyes, and there wasn't an oversized body. Everything was perfectly proportioned. She had no idea Ichigo could draw so well.

Ichigo looked up at her and smiled thinking how cute she looked when she blushed. He lightly and teasingly pinched her cheeks. "What're you blushing at?" He asked. Rukia smiled.

"My boyfriends an artist...!"

Fin.