Anime

After school, Ichigo and Rukia sat on the couch getting comfortable. Ichigo had introduced her to an anime series that they are now seriously into. So, every Friday they sat together in the living room watching the new episode.

Rukia leaned onto Ichigo, her leg on his lap and his arm around her shoulders. He grabbed the remote from the coffee table and turned on the tv. Not long after the tv was on the door opened. Ichigo paused the show and they both turned around to see Karin. Ichigo and Rukia froze. "Hey..." Said Ichigo nervously. They quickly got off each other and moved to each end of the couch.

"I don't really care. I know you two just can't keep your hands off each other." Ichigo and Rukia blushed. They hesitated, but went back to their original position.

"Don't you have soccer practice today?" Ichigo asked.

"It's cancelled today, since coach is sick. Yuzu has cooking class today and dad said he'd be late today."

"Oh." They continued watching tv.

Karin walked up to them from behind. "You guys are watching Naruto?" Rukia nodded. Karin smiled slightly then took out her homework and sat at the dining room table.

She glanced at the couple every so often. During commercials, she noticed that they'd whisper to each other. She curiously walked over and to see what they were doing.

"Are you two serious??" Ichigo and Rukia were startled. They were making ninjutsu hand signs. Karin chuckled. "I didn't know you guys were such otakus." Karin put her finished homework away. She went up to her room leaving Ichigo and Rukia by themselves.

They watched Naruto, getting excited when someone used a substitution jutsu, or when Naruto used a shadow clone. "Bankai could beat Sage Mode." Ichigo commented at one point. Rukia nodded.

"Definitely."

Fin.

____________
(Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto)