Chapter10:The kiss

A/N I will make this chapter probably short I'm on my lunch break at this point! Do send me questions about the characters if you want! Maybe the characters them self will give you answers. 😋but I'll be sure to answer it! Don't forget to vote and comment below! Thank you for reading💞.

Eloisa ~
It's been days since we've tried and tried finding my husbands killer. I felt as if we're getting no fucking where! I can't give up, I want to find my husband killer so bad, watch him suffer of pain and torture.

We had recently located to my home sense I had paper work to do there. "Hey which one?" I forgot to say Jonah came with too, just to get him to stop making excuse to come with. "Why do you need shades?" I raised my eyebrows at him. "I want to look fly." He popped his collar. I burst into laughter doubling over. "What?" I shook my head and pat his back. "Please don't ever say that." I walk out of my office and down stairs to the kitchen. I came to a stop when I saw a buffet on the table. All type of dishes and cosines I haven't even seen before. "You like it?" I turn to Jonah with s confused look on my face. "I told the  chefs to go home and have them a tip. It's just dinner." He walked over to a chair pulling it out for me. "Come sit." I walked over to  the chair sitting down. What was he trying to do?

Jonah~
I sat down and poured both of us a glass of wine . I look up to see her face still in shock. I chuckled at her face expression which seems to change. "Stop with the look. Tell me about your self." I said while filling up our plates. "You know a lot about me. What more do you want to know?" It was true I did know most about her. "Childhood? Friends? Lover?" I asked wondering if she did. She took a sip of her wine then kicking her lips. "Childhood was, hard. I didn't go out and play with other kids, I stayed home and studied. My dad was always busy, always very busy. The only friend I had was my husband Ross. He was the only friend there. I have no lovers not for the last two years." I heard hurt in her voice and see miserable in her eyes. I felt my heart breaking for this women. "Enough about me. You know me what about you." I smiled knowing that question will come up eventually. "Well my childhood was normal, friends. My mother passed away after she gave birth to my sister. I used to work with charlito at his bakery. I was the trouble maker." She smiled waiting for me to continued. And I did I told her about me. Well not all just some. I got out bringing the chocolate cake with caramel filling inside, to the table. "Ooo what's this?" I chuckled looking at her drooling face. "My moms recipe. Chocolate caramel cake. Here." I dig my fork in it and bringing it up to her mouth. I saw a sparkle in her eyes and she made a moaning noise while chewing the cake. "Oh my! Jonah this is soooo good!" She took her fork and dig it the cake and bringing it to her mouth leaving crumbs on her mouth. I chuckled at her compliments after every bite. I reached out to her face rubbing the chocolate off of her face. I felt a spark between us, I knew she felt it too. I leaned closer into her and closer until my lips finally touched her. I wrap my other hand to her face caressing her other cheek not wanting to let go. She pulled away and looked at me, no words forming her mouth. "I'm sorry." Was the last thing she said to me before leaving the room.. After the kiss.