Chapter30:Arcade

Jonah~
A long thirty minute drive I pulled up  to the huge arcade with people going in and out of it. "Jonah! It's an arcade!" I cover my eyes as she scream loudly into it. "Yea I know can you not scream so loud baby?" She chuckled muttering a sorry. I grabbed her hand and walked towards the building. Hope this day go well.

Ten minutes later -
"Jonah hurry I wanna plaaaaay!" I groaned following behind Eloisa to the basketball game. How can an adult turn into a ten year old in the mater of seconds?! "Let's eat first." She nodded coming over back to me looking at the menu. "Hello, How may I help you?" The little waitress said seductively . I looked down at El watching her facial expression as she looked at the menu. "What would you like baby?" She smiled at me telling the things she wants to the rude waitress before again being seductive to me. "And you?" I pull Eloisa closer to me trying to send signals that made her smile disappear. I told her what I want waiting for her to go off on her way. "Having fun?" She smiled happily nodding like a child hyper off of candy. "It's been years since I've been to an arcade. Since my dad..." she look down fiddling with her hands. I kissed her forehead giving her a warming smile. "Hey, let's not think about that let's eat and play some more games. Sounds good?" She muttered a yea moving on to another subject. It made me fall more for her. She's  so smart, kind and many more... beautiful like a goddess. I can sit her all day just staring at her..

After a whole day of fun we walked back to the car but I felt the atmosphere  change, someone watching us. "Jonah are you okay?" I looked around spotting an odd dark shadow. "Get in the car.. Now!"

Eloisa~
I became startled when he yelled rushing over to the car. "El." I jumped spotting Casey walking up to the door. "What the hell Casey? What are you doing here?!" He put up his finger signaling a shh. I walked behind him to his car. Going into the back seat. "What is going on?" I felt confused and upset that no one was telling me nothing. I watch as Jonah going to his car and driving off fast until I saw three cars following him. Castavo drove off going the other direction. "Castavo what is going on!?" The ignored my begging and plead for them to tell so I decide to not question anymore.  Worried and panic settled into me..