Chapter20:Explain

Eloisa~
I've ignored my so called "sister" calls and stayed in my room reading books and watching movies. "El please come out." I didn't reply and continue reading my book. "Butternut I have a surprise for you!" I chuckled softly hearing his lame excuses to get me to come out. "I will sang." My head shot up from my book and I ran to the  door quickly. "Please don't." He smiled bringing me into a hug. "Your out let's go." He grabbed my hand pulling me into the living room and sitting me down. Hearing a knock come from the door he yelled. "Come in!" I saw the chocolate green eye women who I called my mother. "What's going on?"   Jonah sat down next to me with his hand in mine kissing my knuckles. "Listen to what she have to say. No buts no excuse. You need to listen before judging." Know he right I just nod and looked over at her. "Eloisa.. I'm so sorry honey, I wish I could've gotten you so soon and took care of you-" I furrowed my eyebrows interrupting her "Wait gotten you sooner? What does that mean?" She wiped the tears from her eyes and pulled up her sleeve showing a huge scar. "I've found out what your father was doing when  you was just a newborn, Elsa was only 7 then. Your father was on drugs and owed money to people that I help him got out of. "

"One night he came home drunk and high and we got into a huge argument that led into a fight. He accidentally pushed me down making me cut my arm on something sharp. I was terrified and panicked when he jumped on top of me holding my arms up forcing me to kiss him. I kicked him back and pushing him into the closet locking it and ran to get you girls."

"I made sure you and your sister were safe and nothing happen. But I was wrong. Your father sent some of his spies and kidnapped you and took you from me while I tried reaching for you. I was so heart broken it hurt me so much if was like a soul being ripped from my body. I couldn't call the cops because he already threatens my life along with Elsa. I'm sorry Eloisa. I should've tried harder and fight for you." I felt years slide down my cheeks hearing the rest of the story of my father hurting my mother. My father was a monster. He is the monster. I stop her from talking to her and hugged her finally let my tears go down my face onto her shoulder. Pulling away I felt her wipe the tears of my eyes and pull me to her chest saying it wasn't my fault as I kept blaming myself. Maybe it was my fault. "Do you still know where he is?" I look over at her watching her eyes arch in confusion. "No no I don't I thought you would knew." I look down to the ground fiddling with the hem of my shirt. "What has he done? Look at me Eloisa." I look up to my mother eyes thinking if I should tell her. "Tell me please." She looked at me in worry running my forehead. "He killed
My husband because he was going to snitch out on what father was doing... He also killed Jonah wife and child." She gasp covering her mouth and getting up to hold me. Then Jonah. "There's one place I know he"ll always be." I look up waiting for her response to tell me it. "Vito's woods. It's not far from here but it's under ground they have everything is protected. It will be hard to get in." I look over at Jonah nodding wanting him to find a way in. "Thanks. For everything." She smiled caressing my face. "Your my daughter I will always be here for you." I smiled hugging her right before she left away. At lest I can say is , I met my mother.

A/N~ New story called Finding Cayalla it is a good book do read it!

Also this one! It's about

Michael had a great life, a lovely wife name Solange Jackson and a son. The perfect life he called it.. But it all change once his wife betrayed him and set him up that caused him to go to prison! After years he gets out and plants revenge by being a hit man! He promised himself not to love again but that all change once Ladia Ravi come into the picture will that all change?

 But it all change once his wife betrayed him and set him up that caused him to go to prison! After years he gets out and plants revenge by being a hit man! He promised himself not to love again but that all change once Ladia Ravi come into the pi...