Chapter4:Choice Made

Eloisa pov~
After dinner I had thought  hard on the blackmail decision. I walked into my office sitting in my chair with my index finger on my lip and my thumb under my chin. I picked up the file that laid flatly on my desk though a piece of paper fell onto my desk. I picked it up  observing every detail from lettering to the color. Jonah Joviski. 'Who are you exactly?' I began typing hacking through files of this suspicious man. As I finally look through them the name Jonah Joviski popped up. Drug trade, dangerous man. I see. Do I really wanna make a deal with this Strange man? Why would he want me? He's right that even if I tried to send my personal shooter he would be a linked to me I could go to jail for many years if Jonah spill even one detail. Dammit I'm going to regret this. I picked up the phone dialing the number on the card. "I've been waiting for you."

Jonah -
I smiled at my phone picking it up quickly hearing her voice again. "I've been waiting for you." I said to her in a panting voice. "Look, I'm going to make this quick. No strings attach." I chuckled deeply knowing there will always be strings attach. "So this is a yes?" I heard a deep sigh coming from the other line with a but shuffling. "Yes." She muttered lowly . "A little louder." She scoff as I can picture the annoyance on her face. "Yes!" Saying it loud causing me to move away from the phone. "Great tomorrow at 10 be ready. Oh and nice try getting into my files." I hung before she can say her last words. I ran back up to the house and to the kitchen to get me water. 'Hope this goes as plan. Blackmail is fun.'