Chapter33: Restart

Eloisa~
Almost last night getting close to Jonah, before Casey had to barge in again. I decided to go get supplies for my new art room that Jonah gave to me without a care in the world. Pretty sure he wouldn't since there's like five rooms in that house. It was finally my alone time without the twins and without Jonah just peace, well was until I had a strange feeling of someone being behind me. That same strange vibe I got yesterday. I turn seeing him again as I glared at him. "What do you want?" He raise an eyebrow at my tone towards him. "I assume he told you.." he grab the paint brushes from the top shelf that I've been trying to reach for the past five minutes. "My son loves you, and I want to connect with him. Again." I scoff taking the brushes walking into a different aisle. "Prove it." I turn to him again with hands on my hips. "Prove to me that you want to bond with your son instead of making some tricky game to get something." He stood tall and that strange dark bone became a sad one. "It's not tricky, I don't want anything from him. He's the only family I have left... I just want to apologize and do better then I did." I stared at the sad eyed man. Was I really gonna fall for this? I mean he is a father trying to do good and bond with his son but is it all a trick? I'm gonna regret this. "Alright, come by around seven o clock no later then that." He smiled bright nodding then hugging me I tense up a bit but relaxed. "Thank you so much." I nod and watched him walk away. Well I hope this goes well.

I got home couple minutes ago setting up the room and playing soft music to relax me better.  The boys are down stairs playing video games so I took the opportunity to the room. I put plastic covers on the floor and blue tape on the walls to help me decorate this room better. "Having fun?" I turn my head staring at a smiling Jonah leaning against the door. " Yea I am. What time is it?" He looked down at his watch for minute before telling me the direct time. "It's six." I took my painting clothes off and turn off the radio. Have to start dinner so I might do this another time. "Gotta get started on dinner." I walked out of the room but being stop by Jonah. "Let's order out." I shook my head rejecting his offer. "No I wanna cook." He nodded and let me go down to the kitchen.

Jonah~
It was weird that she just wanted to cook. She never past up my offer for take outs. Maybe just one of those days she felt like cooking I didn't mind. I groan when I heard the doorbell ring probably the neighbors with another damn gift basket. "Look we don't want your damn gif-" I stop when I spot my father hold a box of strawberry cake. "Oh hey come in." I look at Eloisa like she crazy and lost her mind.  I close the door behind him and walked over to El pulling her away from the room. "What the hell is he doing here." She sighs rubbing her forehead. "I invited him over." She what?! "You what?! I don't want him here!" I started to become angry that she didn't tell me. "Jonah he wants to reunite with you. Your his only-" "to hell with that man! I don't give a shit if he was the last man on earth!" She light made a sarcastic laugh throwing the rag on the table. "What's so funny?" I furrowed my eyes at her watching her pace the room. "You Jonah. You have this opportunity to be with your father! You have the man who help created you sitting in there wanting to tell how sorry he is! My father. My father Jonah wouldn't even give two shits that he hurt me and took something away! Stop being so fucking stubborn and be grateful cause not everybody got a father that will do that!" She stood there panting with tears in her eyes. She started to walk and I grabbed her but she pulled away. "Don't talk to me until your bond with your dad." She walked back into the dinning room attending to put food on the table. She's right, I'm being stubborn and I have one chance to bond with my dad again. I guess that's what I do, for her.