Chapter36:Baby?

Eloisa~
Most of the two weeks made me feel happy, after our non stop love making and Casey unexpected interruption I finally get to say that our relationship move to the next level. I felt very sick this week with morning sickness and cravings for sweets and weird mix food. Casey thinks it's more then that I don't think it is... Could it be? I slowly got off the bed and put on my pants grabbing Jonah keys.

I parked the car in front of a gas station quickly going into an aisle grabbing three pregnancy test and couple bags of chips. I paid for my items and got back in the car driving home..

I sat in the bathroom waiting.. wait and waiting and more waiting. I took a deep breath, taking a  glance at the three sticks. Oh... my.. "Christ Eloisa how long are you going to be there!?" I rolled my eyes taking the pregnancy test quickly hiding them in the far back of the cabinet then walking out of the bathroom. "You are impatient." Jonah kissed my forehead going into the bathroom closing the door behind.. Almost caught! I gotta call somebody and talk to someone about this...

"Just tell him it won't be that bad!"
I scoff pacing the floor while my sister lecture me to tell him. I mean how? What if he doesn't want a child? Or he's not ready? "This is going so fast Elsa." She took a sip of her wine pointing at me. "You laid with no protection. Your fault." I shop her away rubbing my temples. "I was in the heat of monomer okay!" I yelled in irritation. "That heat of moment got you pregnant." I  sat down letting out the breath I didn't even know that I held in. "Okay maybe I'll keep it a secret for now and-" "Eloisa? What's this?" I look over at Jonah holding up the three sticks I had hidden from him. I groaned know that the secret is now out. "Imma go, you tell him now." She smiled waving bye. "I'll walk her out." Casey quickly walked out the door to catch up with Elsa. "It's a pregnancy test." He sat down next to me grabbing my hand. "Baby when were you going to tell me?" I look at him with tears in my eyes. "I didn't know how. I didn't know if you wanted a baby or if it was to early this all happen so fast-" shhh of course I want a baby. It's early but I don't care as long as it with you." I smiled feeling more tears welled in my eyes. "What? Was it something I said?" I shook my head . "And here go the water works." I glare at Castavo flicking him off. "Come on let's take a nap." I smiled and got up walking behind him. This went better then I thought.