Chapter26:Guilt

Jonah-
I looked deep in her eyes watching the tears fall from her face. She's scared of me now.. Terrified, afraid you name it. If she would've let me explain to her about it. I grab the gun away from her taking out the bullets and throwing them on the floor. She slid down the wall shaking with fear and hurt, I didn't like it. Not one bit of it. I sat in the chair facing her while rubbing my face. "Your right, I did kill her. She didn't die of a car crash.. She's the reason why my child is gone... She made this plan with your father to kill me.. To get all my money. Instead she hurt my child!" I felt the hot tears slow roll down my cheek remember the memory of it all. My world crushing down into pieces. "That's why I killed her. You would have to if some did that same thing." I walked off leaving the door open for when she comes back up. Leaving the hidden room I had I walked to grab my keys and slammed my door leaving.

Eloisa-
Why would any mother kill their husband and child for money? That is sick. I saw tears rolling down his cheek and his breath to become shaky. I wanted to hold him right then and there but after what I done, I felt guilty. He's right I would've done the same thing like I did for my husband.  I got up from the floor walking to the door and out the little hidden room. I walked back into his office finding liquor on the shelves taking the brown ones and a mini glass. Drink, meet me. Me meet drink..