Chapter38:Welcome To the world

A\N~ IT HIT 1k! I love you guys thanks for reading it! ❤️
Jonah-
After Eloisa cuss mascaraed during labor the babies finally came out and to the opening . El is sleep and I held my baby girl and baby boy. Turns out we have two boys and one girl. Dalilah,  Drake, Dorian. They're so beautiful, and small. "Hey number 1 daddy." I look up at El passing her Delilah then picking up Dorian. The door open walking in Casey, Castavo, and Elsa with Eloisa mother . "They're so beautiful!" Elsa squeal taking Dorian away from me. "How will you tell them apart? They all look so much alike!"  I chuckled at Casey confused face wondering which one is which. "It's easy. Dorian is the bigger one, Drake has more curliest hair and Delilah has bigger eyes." Casey stood there still not getting what I'm saying. "Well here that's D1 and D2, she will be Dolly. Cause she look so cute and like a doll aren't you sweetie pie? Yes you are!" We all laughed at Casey causing the baby to laugh also. "You see that. In already their favorite uncle. Baby wh-" "don't you even ask." Casey pouted not arguing back. That's a first.

Eloisa-
Everyone gave gifts and parted their way out of the room one by one. "This is perfect. Your my fiancé, we live in a beautiful house, have three children. What else would I even ask for when I have it all right here. I love you El." I smiled grabbing his face bring it closer. "I love you too." I lean in to kiss him but interrupted with the babies started to cry. "Feeding time." Jonah groan sitting back. "Will the interrupt all the time?"  I shrug rubbing drake head. "Wait till they be teenagers." He raised an eyebrow looking at me . "I doubt they be that interrupting they be with their friends most of the time." He laid back with his arms around his head. "Everything will be fine and not interrupting.."

16 years later-

"DAAAAAAAD! Drake took my phone! Give it back now! Dad!"  Jonah came down stairs groaning with his hair a mess. "Drake give your sister her phone back now. Can you kids just go shopping or something. Now." They groan grabbing their keys and walked out the house. "Why do they bother me instead of you." I flip the page on my magazine taking a sip of my peach tea "You spoiled them a lot." He blew a breath and sat next to me. "It's just me and you. Alone." I giggled putting my magazine down and sitting on his lap. "It is. Let's have a little fun." He grim leaning up to kiss me but soon interrupted again. "Casey in the house!" We groan leaning on him. "We never will get time alone."'I nodded getting up but pulled back down. I giggled and pecked his lips that turn into a full make out session. "Mhm Your perfect." I smiled and intertwine our fingers together. "And your mine forever.."

A/N I know super Cheesy!! It's the ennnnnnd. Hope u enjoyed and liked it!