Chapter37:Engaged/labor

A/N -Time skip! Sorry!

Eloisa ~
It's been 8 months and I'm already close to my due date. The nursery for our sons are done and yes I said it. Sons, were have triplets. Telling Casey that I'm pregnant was kind of a mistake. Elsa made it even worse! Planning the baby shower telling me what and what not to eat. I couldn't get five second break from those two. They're perfect couple though, and yes again they are dating! Thanks to me. Today Jonah wanted to surprise me with a surprise dinner on the beach, I became excited knowing I'll get away from the maniacs and finally spend time with my handsome boyfriend.

Jonah~
Everything perfect, I wanted this night to be so perfect when she gets here. I check my time only five more minutes and she be here. I heard a car pull up and I turn around finding my beautiful soon to be and hopefully fiancée. I smiled as she wobbled her way to me hugging me tight. "Your absolutely beautiful baby." She blushed looking down and I smiled, it reminded me when we first met. I pulled her chair out and then sat down began small talk before I ask.

It was finally time to propose I moved my chair to hers and grabbed her hand kissing it. "Amica mea I have something to say. ...  I love you so much, since the day I met you. You made me feel something I haven't felt in years. Love, compassion, butterflies. Many and many more. I would want to spend the rest of my life with you,  protect you, take care of you and the boys. I wouldn't know what to do without you. So I'm asking." I get on one knee and open the box showing off a pretty sparkly diamond ring. "Will you marry me?" She smiled cheekily crying and nodding her head then yelling yes over and over. I felt my heart become faster and warmer. I put the ring on her and kissed her before she pulled away groaning. I raised an eyebrow confused until she gave me the look of terrify. "My water broke!"