Chapter18: Meet My sister

Eloisa~
I stood there shocked and speechless in front of the women who just assumed I'm her little sister. I've never had a sister at all, I was the only child out of my parents. "Im sorry, what? This can't be right in the only child." She looked down then back up at her baby. "Oh boy. There's lots to tell." I was about to reply but got caught off at her cell phone buzzing. She excused her self telling me to come into her home. I walked in closing the door behind me while looking around the big beautiful home. I look over at the time knowing Jonah must be going nuts.

Jonah~
"FUCK! WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!" When I woke up Eloisa was gone so we're my keys. Smartly she took out the tracker in the car and left her phone at home great. We searched everywhere through the lobby and turning this place upside down. "Once I'll get my hands on you Eloisa oooo just watch what I will do to you!" It's been three hours and we still couldn't find her. Sending my men to search every fucking place, bars, clubs, even restaurants. I sat on the couch shaking my leg fast and putting my hand around my mouth feeling my tension build up more.

I heard the door unlock and Eloisa voice talking. I stood up with my arms crossed waiting for her to appear in the door. "Oh hey Jonah." I walked over to her hugging her tight making sure she alright then pulling away glaring at her. "Do you know how fuckin-" "Watch your language baby is sleeping." I look confused before turning behind her seeing a women and a baby. "Who is this?" She smiled throwing her jacket on the chair. "Elsa meet Jonah. Jonah meet my sister." I look over at her waving then pulling Eloisa aside. "Why the hell didn't you wake me up if your were going to disappear? You made me worried sick about you! I thought someone took you away from me!" She touch my shoulder trying to calm me down from my angriest ways with her. "Look Jonah I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. I needed answers and I wanted to do this alone. Hope you understand?" She gave me a worry and upsetting look warming up my heart and calming me down mediately. "I understand but next time just tell me okay?" She smiled hugging me I relax against her hold putting my arms around her body tightly. "Alright okay your crushing me." I let go saying a sorry then watching her go back to the room with her sister. I observed the way she smiled and played to the baby, Coo'ing and singing harmony a to her while playing. She would make a great mother one day. Very great one.