Chapter6: Cris Casino

Jonah:
I walk out of the guest room of Eloisa home, fixing my tux in the mirror. "Nice suit." I turn around seeking the most beautiful women in front of me. "Uh, you look.. Beautiful." She smiled walking over to me slowly. "I know." I rolled my eyes, she fixed the collar on my shirt and tighten my tie. I couldn't stop looking at her, thinking back as if i was her husband. The man she can depend on to talk and rub her feet while she lied down complain how hard work was. Maybe that's the type of women she was.. Hard working, loving supportive women. Her husband was a lucky man. "Jonah?" I looked up into her worried eyes that only held the first emotion I see. "You alright?" I nod and replace it with a smile. For some reason all I can say in my head for now.. Is I know her  pain.

Eloisa ~
I gave Jonah a worried look as I asked him a question. He looked at me return a smile. It was weird how fast he tried to cover his emotion. The way his eyes stared at me held sadness. What did it mean? We walked to the car as I knew it two men in the front. "Hey Jon I see you finally got a women." I scoff eyeing down Jonah. "I'm not his women. But who are you ?" The tall man who gave me a nice smile, he had blue crystal lake eyes, dark tan skin, long laid back blonde hair. He was built but not bigger person then the driver. "I'm Castavo and this is Casey." I look through the rear mirror looking at the driver who looks exactly like Castavo. We came to a quick stop on  the side of the curb as I starred at the huge casino that might have billions and billions. "What casino is this?" It looked so familiar. "Cris casino." It instantly froze.