Chapter32:house searching/Dinner

Eloisa-
I got ready for today to find a house with Jonah. "You ready?" I smiled and walked with him hand and hand.

Six house viewed and neither of them I liked. House was ether too big or too small for me. Know the question you thinking. Why you moving in a house if you and Jonah haven't even made it clear to our feelings? I don't know, I guess this is my way of taking it slow and moving to the next level. "Baby we have one more house." I nodded as we pulled up to the most beautiful house I've seen.

" I nodded as we pulled up to the most beautiful house I've seen

This was like my dream house I always wanted as a kid. "You like?" I was speechless, I more then liked it. "I love it Jonah!" I hugged him and jump up and down in excitement. "Good it's all yours." He wrapped his arms around me putting his chin on my shoulder. "Ours." It was our house, not just mine.

Jonah made a surprise that we move in as soon as we got the house today. Tonight Charlito and his wife Israel are coming over for dinner. Everyone was out and I stayed cleaning up the boys messes then started dinner. Hearing a knock on the door I furrowed my eyes wondering who could be knocking. Checking the time it was only seven thirty and Charlito wouldn't be here this early. I open the door to find a tall man with an odd vibe. "Hello beautiful, you must be Eloisa Slovakia." I looked at him suspiciously. "Who are you?" He smiled taking his pipe out of his mouth. "Tell my son he have a beautiful women." He walked off down the hall disappearing from my sight. I closed the door and walked to get my phone calling Jonah.
"Amica mea what's wrong?"
"Jonah a man was her-
"A man!? Who!?"
"I would tell you if you shut up."
"Speak."
"A man who claims to be your father."
I heard him breathe but he didn't say anything that made me even more curious.
"Jonah? Is this man your father?"
"Stay put I be there in ten."
"Jonah? Jonah?!"
I huffed going back into the kitchen to attend dinner. What was it about Jonah and that man? I was really determine to find out.
I heard the door slam and Jonah coming into the kitchen. "Are you okay?" I nodded putting down the plate and wiping my hands with the cloth. "We need to talk now." I took off my apron walking into the living room. "Is that man your father." I saw him tense up but didn't answer. "Jonah I am tired of the secrets is he your father?!" He looked at me, with pain and hatred as I speak the name of a sin. "Yes! That man is my father but it is none of your business." I scoff shaking my head . "Are you serious? It is my business? I'm tired of your secrets! Why do you have the need to hide things from me Jonah!" Before he can reply the doorbell ringed and I sighed going to the door opening it seeing the two happy couple. "Charlito! Wow is this your wife? She's so beautiful!" I smiled hugging them both. "Beautiful? Your are gorgeous." I blushed a little guiding them to the dinning room. I bought out the food and we talked. Jonah obviously didn't say a word after our argument. I was cleaning the dishes and drying them off when Israel came in her. "Hey I notice the tension between you and Jonah. Is everything alright?" I sigh putting down the cloth. "We had a argument couple minutes before you and Charles came in. "About?" I turn to her feeling tears welling up in my eyes. "This man came to the house, asking for Jonah. He claim to be his father.... Jonah been keeping secrets and I'm just tired. Instead of telling me the truth he just sits there and not tell me." She hugged me as I felt tears in my eyes.

Jonah~
I sighed as I told Charles about me and her argument. "Son, she only wants to be there for you, keep secrets would ruin what you both have. Talk to her." He got up and I got up hugging him "thanks Charles." He smiled and patted my back walking to the door with Israel. "Have a nice night." I waved to them as they walked to the car and drove off. I closed the door and walked behind Eloisa wrapping my arms around her. "I'm sorry.." she turned and kissed my lips then pulling away. "I'm sorry I didn't know you and .. yea." I shook my head pulling a chair out so I can sit then pulling her into my lap. "Me and my father never got along after my mother pass. He treated me like shit. He said words and done things that made me despise him as a father." She moved my head up and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry that happen." I smile at her concern and lift her up bridal style taking her upstairs to our room and dropping her on the bed. I get on top kissing her sweet cherry flavored lips putting her hands on top of her heads. "IM HOMEEE!" And of course Casey interrupt again. "We need to change our locks." I nodded and got up helping her up.