Chapter27:Drunk

Casey-
I walked out of the bathroom and back to the living room but heard music playing loudly. I gasp at the sight of a drunken Eloisa with just underwear on . "El!?" She turned around and stop dancing giving me a cheeky grin. "Heeeeey casey."
I picked up the brown liquor bottle shaking my head. "You sit." I walked to the radio turning it off and then calling Jonah. He better pick up.

Jonah-
I felt my phone vibrate bin my pocket interrupting me from thinking .
"Yea?"
"She's drunk."
"What?"
"Ow stop it E. come back as fast as you-Ow you bit me!"
"On my way."
I groan throwing a twenty on the counter before leaving the bar.

I walked onto the elevator holding it for a women who was running toward it. Keeping my eyes on my phone not paying any attention to her gaze. "I'm Shelby."  Again ignoring her not caring. "You awfully quiet , girl issues?" Sighing being annoyed in her presence. "Okaaaay, here's my card and maybe I can help." I looked up at her face seeing her messed up lipstick sticking to her teeth with a short tight dress and a trench coat. The elevator door open and I crumble up the card throwing it to the side. I walked down the hall to my  pent house opening it coming to a crying El and frustrated Casey. "What the hell is going on?" Casey stood up pointing his finger while walking towards me. "Her! She bit me, tried to make a mess and tried to drink your liquor after I took it away. Then throw up on me! Don't ever leave me with a drunk El. Again." He stomp of into the bathroom mumbling every curse word he could think of. I sigh and look down at El sniffling and cuffed to the mini table. I groan moving down to her level. "Stop crying amica mea." She looked up at me with puppy dog eyes and nodded. I got the cuffs off of her and picked her up walking to the bathroom in my room. Turning the bath water on  adding a little bit of bath bubbles. When it became full I helped her out of clothes and slowly into the bath and left so she can bathe.

Watching her sleep in bed I stayed on the couch staring at her remembering everything that happen in one night. I never want her to look at me in scared way. I don't want to see her cry because of me.  I know I'm a monster, I know I'm not perfect. She's the light in my darkness.. all I want is to make her happy. I got up off the couch and move to the bed pulling the covers over both of us snuggling her in my warmth falling into darkness.