Chapter2: Not intrested

Eloisa ~
It only took me twenty minutes to get ready for the long day of finding n killing every single bastard that knows or even hiding info from me. "Madam your ride is here." I took one glance at myself in the mirror before taking off.

I sat down drinking my coffee and eating a pastry while looking through the remains files of the sons of bitches who set it up or witness my husband murder or is my husband murderer. I stood up from my seat and began to walk but bump into someone's, accidently almost spilling their coffee. "Oh sorry." I grab a napkin from my table and handing it to the person. I looked up at the light skin tone, golden eye, 6'1, muscled man.

Jonah ~
I felt her eyes on me while I wipe off the coffee on my hand. Luckily it didn't get on my shirt. I look back up into her dark brown face that held nothing.. No emotion at all. Her beautiful melanin skin and her curly hair shaping her round face. "Hello?" I snapped out of my trance and look down at her small figure. "Uh yea thanks for the napkin." I smiled cheekily at her. She nod and was about to walk away but I stop her. "Wait, what is your name?" She looked at my hand then back up at me with a sympathetic smile. "It's none of your business. I'm not interested." She pulled back her arm and passing me by grabbing her things and leaving. I look ahead to see a file that must've slipped out of her bag. I picked it up opening the file reading it.. 'Huh, Poski Patrov. What's this? I picked up the little note that's says 'Death note' there were named crossed and /4 name left. Who are you trying to kill and why? Not interested became interested.'