Chapter15:Im hurting for you and me.

Eloisa~
We rode home in silence with tension left in the air. I felt my world crumble into pieces as the whole scene played over and over of my father confessing for the death of my eloped husband. I didn't know what to do, I felt as if I still wanted to protect my father from Jonah when he cocked his gun at him. I didn't want to believe any word he said. Was it lie? Maybe it wasn't him and he just want him to move the gun out of his face! We pulled up to the hotel getting out but Jonah sat there gun still clenched to his hand and jaw still tighten with his eyes black as the dark of no where. No emotion held is genuine face. Casey grabbed my arm shaking his head at me. I sighed nodding walking behind him but before hearing the tire of the car I just got out of screeched. I felt my heart breaking. Why did I felt upset that Jonah was gone off? I sigh going with them to the elevator and waiting..

A long steamy shower help bought some of the tension in my body down but all I could do is worry. Jonah hasn't been home yet and it's 1:30am on the dot. I sat in the living room, reading and drinking a tad bit of whine. I heard the door unlock and the closed hearing the squeaks of Jonah shoes. I stood up looking at his drenched body and bloody knuckles. My heart dropped when I saw the blood on his clothes. I stood up walking up to him grabbing his hand walking him to my room then closing the door behind me. I grab the aid kit and sweat with a white tee he let me borrow from his closet. I help him take off his shirt and eyes down the huge scar from his stomach diagonal to his chest. It's was a big scar. I couldn't held myself from frowning. I shook it off and aid his knuckles then checking for more injuries. I look down at his right hand seeing it trembled and his hand on the gun. I slowly took his hand, slowly taking away the gun from him. Putting it in the dresser and grabbing the towel. I help him dry off and out his shirt on. I then help take off his pants as nervous build up inside me seeing the huge bulge show in his underwear. I hand him the sweats turning around waiting for him to put it on. Couple seconds later I turn back around grabbing the towel folding it and putting it on the chair. I looked over at him only seeing sadness and hurt show. I grab his hand laying him in the bed tucking him in then getting in the other side facing my back towards him. I felt his arms pull me in until I hit his chest and his face hitting my neck. I smiled rushing off into a deep sleep before hearing his last word. "Thank you." In a faint hoarse voice.