Chapter23:Love me, please..

Eloisa-
Days went by as the seasons changed and the memories still lingering in my mind. Killing my own father but what he said linger my mind too. "He's not who you think he is.." What did he mean? What all did my father know about Jonah? But what am I to say he's a liar and killer after all. Jonah and everyone else tried to talk to me, passed me food that been left untouched. I was back in my old depressing days. I was relieved that I did found out who killed my husband but I wasn't relieved that it was my father. The man I looked up too, the man who I call dad when I first started speaking and came too for help. I started to think about the kiss I shared with Jonah after the massacre   I felt a hand touch my should that made me jump a little. I look over at Jonah seeing the sad and worried face on him.

Jonah-
She wasn't herself. She distance herself and went back into that ignoring phase. When I touched her shoulders I felt her tense up and jumped back a little. It mad me sad and worried, all I wanted to do is pull her up and hug her into my arms never letting go. "Are you okay?" She sigh and looking out the window not answering. I asked her a few more question that she didn't reply too. I felt myself becoming upset with her. I turned her to me looking deep into her dull eyes. "Why are you doing this to me!? One day you kiss me then next you ignore me! Why are you playing these mind games!?" She look up and with sad eyes filled with tears that made me instantly regret yelling. I pulled her into my chest kissing her hair then nuzzle my nose in her neck. "Why do you push me away?" I whisper into her neck. "I-Im sorry." I pulled away looking at her eyes that's dripping tears down her face. I wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry to baby." I put forehead with hers. After a few quite minutes I felt her move my face closer to hers and out lips connect. I felt sparks through my body . I grabbed her neck before pulling away. "Love me, please..." Her voice was hoarse but I didn't know what she wanted until she threw herself into my arms smuggling into my arms. My tough girl became and vulnerable girl. She looked tired and exhausted. I move to the bed tucking her under the covers and getting in beside her pulling her close to me.. She needed me . She needed me to love her.