Chapter12:Protect you.

A/N~ sorry about the slow updates! My job is crazy with costumers, I've been really busy with photography and school is about to come up xP! I would do as much as I can to give you chapters!

Jonah~
I sat looking at her, her chest moving up at down. Her pale skin. It all happen so fast, so damn fast I couldn't even protect her! Something had to do with her father I fucking know it. Feared eyes, black gloves? He has something to do with this, I know that bastard do. I heard movements and groan coming from Eloisa side that made me look at her with so much concern. "You look like shit." I rolled my eyes at her not even going to respond back. She's right though, I haven't ate for who knows how many hours. "Are you okay?" I grab her hand squeezing it tight. "Yea just a little shoulder pain." She winced as she sat up. "Ah, sleeping beauty is awake." Casey and Castavo came in with bags that looked like food is in and drinks. "We bought some food from the little place and drinks." Casey reach out to give me the plate but I shook my head. "Casey out food on his plate." I look over at her about to scowl but didn't for her motherly look they give their child if they refuse their parents. "Fine." She chuckled but came out as a cough, I quickly ran to her side rubbing her back lightly. The doctor came in writing on a thin sheet in his hand. "Your finally awake. Good, any pains?" She nodded pointing to her left shoulder where he wound is at. After checking her up he wrote a couple more words to his paper before giving us directs and a time she can leave. "I'll be back have to make an call." I walk out of the room grabbing my phone.

Eloisa~
It was weird how fast he walked out the room. What was his problem ? "You know he care for you right?"   I turn my eyes over Castavo  with a raises eye brow. "He doesn't."  I said with no emotion. He chuckled take a bite of his burrito. "He took a bullet for you, he protect you. He rarely does that since Sierra." I furrowed my eyes at him wondering who is Sierra. Before he can reply he was interrupted by a panicked Jonah. "We have to get her out of here now!" I look at him confused as they start taking iv out of my arm and the sticker patch off my arm but stop when they got to my chest. I scoff taking it off and getting up. "No stop!!" I stop moving still confused as ever. He picked me up and started walking I perk behind him seeing 5 men looking until their eyes landed on me. "Jonah?" He look down at me with an eyebrow raised as I dunk into his arms. "Run." I whispered . He look back then began running into the huge crowd. I saw two men still looking but we were already out the hospital and at the car. "Why are they after me?!" No one answer that even gave me worries. "Jonah!" He sighed as we pulled up to a hotel . They began whispering saying whatever. All I wanna know what was going on! Jonah open the back seat door staring at me. "Do you trust me?" Should I trust you? "El! Look at me, I'm going to protect you no matter what so do you trust me?" I nodded hesitantly at the same time. "Good, hop Babygirl." I hop on his back and layed my head down. I don't know what made me trust him but it felt like it was a good decision.