Chapter14:Truth be told

Eloisa~
It's been hell of a week and still haven't gone anywhere to this killer. I've been distracted on the files I saw last night why was he searching is my family history? We were getting ready for another die or tell me event. This time held at an auction, I really hate those. "How do you mkeep up with your job and do this at the same time?" I look over at Casey while fixing my suit. Yes I wore an actual suit. "Computer." I smooth of my blazer and grabbed my purse. "What's taking him so long?" I turn around bumping right into a hard body. "Finally, let's go." I don't know why I was in a rush but I felt like we were going to get somewhere.

Third person pov~
Jonah and Eloisa walk into the auction mansion, looking around finding there "guy" little did Eloisa know she be in for a big surprise. Eloisa felt something off but decided to shook it off.

Jonah~
I look down at Eloisa sensing her uneasiness. I wrap my arm around her waist and walk towards the crowd. "Jonah, who are we looking for?" Who was I looking for... "Someone. Stay here." She nodded as I left up the stairs searching for the room . The room Benjamin was. I heard noises coming from the last door to my right that had the letter 'Office'. "Hey!" I turned around lowly fucking myself. "Hey man I was trying to look for the bathroom." I hit him in the neck pushing his head in a vase. "H41 backup!" Fuck! Do they just appear out of thin air! I pulled out my gun shooting. I ran up kicking one and punching the other off of the banister. People screamed running out of the mansion. "Fuck man what happen!?" I punch the guy in the face knocking him into another. "Caught man! Where the fuck is Eloisa!?" I searched the crowd looking for Eloisa. "Jonah!" I heard a yell come from the back of me, looking over I saw two men grab her pulling her . This causes my blood to boil and my eyes to see red. I ran towards her direction fighting every man that tried swing at me until I got to her. I heard laughing that sound so familiar coming towards us. "So your Jonah?" Benjamin.. "Daddy?" He smiled holding his arms out looking at his daughter. I held her tight in my arms making sure she is safer with me. "Hey babydoll." She looked at him confused knowing full of question is in her head. "Jonah.. Jonah, Jonah. Good to see you again, my friend." I growled lowly giving him a glare. "Yea well it ain't great seeing you." He chuckled grabbing a drink from a nearby table. "Well yea after that little incident with your wife." He smiled chuckling. "Jonah-" the twins stop talking once they saw Benjamin. I pulled the gun from my pants pointing it at him which made Eloisa jump in front of him. "Jonah no!" I look down at her. "El.. Move." She shook her head standing in front of him. "I can't let you do it!" I chuckled darkly shaking my head. "Why boy kill your husband killer?!" She look at me furrowing her eyebrows . "Tell her Benjamin. Tell her what you had to do to keep your little reputation." He clenched his jaw tightly giving me a glare then look down at his daughter. "It's true.. I had too he was going to rat me out when he saw what I did to get me out from being bankrupt. Baby I did it for us, if I didn't we would be poor. Puddin I'm sorry. " I saw tears in her eyes and her hand clenching into a ball. I cock my gun back but got interrupted with a van crashing into the mansion. Pulling Elissa down with me to cover her. I look up at Benjamin smiling then run off into the van. Another get away. Fuck! Just you wait Benjamin. Just you fucking wait.