Chapter25:Sierra Joviski

Eloisa-
I look down at the skinny figured laying on the ground covered in blood. She was the same girl I saw in Jonah file. Sierra Joviski, it was all confusing now. He told me she was dead! How? What was going on in here? Was this he hiding. She laid flat face down bruises all over not breathing. feeling tears prickle my eyes I started to back up until I felt some over covered my mouth. I screamed fighting whatever that was hold me. "Shh, el stop." I became tense hearing Jonah voice. I felt scared and useless. "Just let me-." "No! That's your wife.. On the floor in this house!" His gaze soften and he took a step towards me but I backed up at every step he took. "If you just let me explain!" I shook my head not wanting to hear anymore of his lies. "Stay away from me!"his jaw clenched and his eyes darkened he walked closer to me backing me up into the wall, why did I feel so damn useless!? Why can't I fight him back?! "I would never hurt you el." I looked away not staring into his eyes until he pulled my jaw to look at him. Tears spilled out of my eyes and down my cheeks. "Y-You murdered your wife.." He sighed looking back down at her. "I know, I wanted revenge. For what she did! You have to understand El." I didn't, everything he said came in one ear and out the other. I spotted his gun slowly taking it from his pants and kicked him off of me, I pointed the gun at him. He groan looking up at me with sad eyes . "If you want to kill me do it!" He moved the gun closer to his forehead then lifting his hands up. "Do it El!" My sobs didn't stop and my hand trembled. Squeezing the trigger tightly in my hand closing my eyes..

Loving My enemyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara