Chapter17: Unfold

Eloisa~
I sat in the chair looking out into the city hearing honks and people talking. Lost in thought of what I wanted to do making a list in my head. I picked up the file that held a picture to it with a girl with red hair, beautiful olive skin and green eyes. A complete image of my father... I took the computer beside of me and my phone calling Casey.

"Hello?"
"Casey hey can you do me a favor?"
"Yea wassup?"
"Can you look up Elsa Vanski please?"
"Yea sure. I'll send you it in about five minutes."
"Alright thank you."
"No problem, bye."
"Bye."

Five minutes later I got a file pulled up to my screen and observed every detail. Elsa. What do you have to do with my father? I got up going to my room grabbing my shoes and a jacket leaving my cell behind. I tip toed to the living room seeing Jonah sleeping. I look over at the table carefully grabbing the keys and hurried out the door.

I pulled up to a huge creme colored house in the suburbs. I see it have toys on the porch and a nice cut grass. I turn off the engine and got out my car bracing myself what's about to happen. I made a deep sigh then ringing the bell a couple times. The door open showing off a tall beautiful with a baby. "Can I help you?" O snapped put my thoughts smiling a little. "Uh you don't know me I'm Eloisa Slovakia-" " Wait.. Your El?" I raised my eyebrow nodding on confusion. "Yea how'd your know?" She hugged me then pulled away. "I'm your older sister."

A/N ~ tomorrow I start school! 😭 that means less updating n more studying 😣!