Chapter31:Dont leave, i need you to stay.

Eloisa-
One week.. One week since he been gone, one week since I've been out of this room.. Worried sat in and lonesome . When was he going to come back? Was he dead? Did he leave me? Negative question ran through my mind. I heard his voice but maybe it's my mind playing with me. He wasn't here, he's gone. Tears spilled down my cheek, my hand trembled and head began to hurt from more crying. I've never cried and cared for a man for so long after Ross. Jonah had this great effect on me. I heard the door open but didn't bother to turn to see. Feeling my bed dip and arm cuddled me I turned around gasping and clutching to Jonah. "Oh my! Jonah your here! Where were you? Why did you leave me? Why-" he shushed me and kissed my forehead. "I didn't mean to leave you. They won't get off my tail baby. I had to protect you from them." I didn't even bother to ask who was "Them" I just wanted to stay in his arms all day. I felt my sobs come more audibly clutching him harder as if he leaving me forever. "Stop crying buttercup. I'm here, I'm here for you and always will." I moved my head from his chest giving him a heated kiss moving on top of him running my hands threw his hair... I pulled away looking into his beautiful bright eyes. "Please don't leave me." I pleaded.

Jonah~
She was pleading for me, I never heard her plead this hard. "I won't, I promise." She smiled and I kissed her lifting her up pushing her to the wall. I felt the heat between us get stronger and my free hand caressing every inch of her beautiful body. "Your mine." I growled into her ears getting a moan from her. "Ewww! Please stop!" I groaned glaring at Casey who interrupted. "Dinner ready you nasty people." He left and I pecked her lips putting her down.  "Shall we ?" She intertwine her hands with mines following with me to the kitchen. "When are we going to move into an actual house and live into a pent house?" I raised my eyebrow being amuse as she said "we". "Well buttercup, we can start looking tomorrow if you want." She nodded and went to grab some food. It be great to live in a big house with her.. family too...with her..