Chapter3:Blackmail

A/N sorry for slow updates I'm grounded and I only have certain minutes to my computer I will try as many chapters as I could!
Eloisa ~
I sat back on my lawn chair feeling the sun light hit me and tanning my already dark chocolate body. "Madam there's a man outside for you." 'Why is there a man here?' I got up and accept the robe that Wesley had in his arms. I walked to the door wondering who it could be. I was taken back with a whispering gasp and huge eyes. "What the hell are you doing here?" He smiled while his arms behind him. "Well that isn't a way to speak to your guest, Mrs Slovakia ." I glared at him suspiciously. ' How does he know my name and where I live?' "Who are you? And what do you want?" I crossed my arms leaning on the door. He walked in my house uninvited looking around the hide creme and black walls. "Hmm, seem to be right for a killer." I shut the door behind me making sure it's lock then walking in front of the asshole. "What. Do you want?" He was seriously testing my patients with him. "I believe it's what you want, Eloisa." He began walking into the nearest room which is my office. "I don't want anything, especially from you."  He chuckled as if I came off with a joke. He pulled out a file and a piece of paper from his bag dropping it on my desk. "That's a file you dropped at the cafe. I know everything." I picked up the file looking through it carefully. I knew I was missing a file and my note. Fuck, now he knows. "What's the catch?" He walked over to my mini bar pouring him a glass of wine swirling it before sipping it. "You go in a date with me I won't tell. Simple."  Is he serious? "What! No!" He shrug and slowly shook his head.  "I guess I'll make that call." I was about to threaten him but was interrupted by one of my maids. She looked over at him and began shaking, I felt her fear waved through the air. What made her be a fear of him? "Uhm, Eloisa dinner will be ready soon." I nod and dismissed her from the room. "So, that threat you was gonna make would be a big mistake. You could try and get one of your personal shooters. Hm John I assume?" Dammit, whoever this man is knows to much. "I will give you 24 hours beautiful. It's your call." He winked and exit my office. This bastard! I'm being black mailed. What am I going to do?