Chapter22: Never letting you go

Jonah ~
She's fucking gone  again!  "Fuck! Know where she went! Dammit! Grab every fucking weapon you got and get the car ready." I should've put a fucking chain on her door, I can't believe she left without me! Who knows what that sick bastard Benjamin do to his daughter. I swear if he hurt. Get in going to break every damn bone in his fucking body.  I grab my gun and a couple of knives keys.. She had my keys. Dammit! I run out the hotel room pushing people out of my way as I walked into the lobby and to the park car with the twins in it. "Drive dammit!" Castavo pulled out the lot fast driving as if this was fast and furious but I didn't care I just wanted my girl next to me.. Safe.

Eloisa-
"Ah!" I felt the sting of my father sword scratch the back of my shoulder. My father smart he knew my weakness and like a dumbass I took his bait. I wasn't going to take this any longer! That son of a bitch deserves every fucking thing that coming to him. "What's wrong princess? To weak to beat you father. Wouldn't that upset your husband; that his wife is a weakling just like he.. Was." He hit the nerve in my body, all I see is red, I want to hurt him make him feel the pain I was feeling. He wasn't my father anymore he became my husband murderer, my enemy. I spit out the blood and glared at him. "I know your weakness." I said in a husky voice. He cocked an eyebrow and gave me a grin. Ugly bastard. "And what is that my child?" I cringe at those words. I smiled taking out a hard drive that have every damn file of his bankruptcy including his killings he have done. "This little thing have everything you've done.. Stealing, bankrupt, killings.. Much much more." The grin he had now faded and it was my turn smile. "You give that to me.. Now." I played with hard drive in my hands then putting it back in my pocket. "You just going have to kill me for it." He growled at me running towards me with his sword, I blocked it pushing hi off and kicking him back.

Jonah~
"Drive fucking faster!" I was eager to get to her, eager to lay every fucking man who gets in my way to the ground. We came to a stop and got out the car getting ready facing the Security  but there weren't any. "Casey stay to see if there's any of these bastards out here." He nod and I walked forward into the place. There were men on the ground ether dead or seriously injured. I seen one a live and I grab him by his collar. "Where. Is she?" He pointed the door  then passed out onto the floor. I slowly walked over pushing the door finding my girl fighting her father with a sword I was about to go in but a bullet hit the door. I was starting to get pissed off. I turn around and look at the shaked skimpy man who was seriously built as if he was to look to scare people. I walk over to him backing him up to the corner, I heard what sounds like water spilling to the floor but it wasn't water! This skimpy man was pissing himself! My eyes widen and I look at him in disgust before knocking him out.
I walk into the room looking at my girl beating that Devils ass. Castavo ran end stopping me from going over there.

Eloisa -
I growled at him pushing him off of me, punching him since both of our swords. I seen him grab a sharp knife and lunged towards me with it. I turn and saw the sword quickly plunging it into his chest watching him slide down my sword. It was pushing him to the side but I manage to get him off. Jonah helped me up and pulled me to him. "Oh god, are you okay?" He searched everywhere as a mother would do her child when they fall. I grabbed his face and kiss him catching him off guard. "I'm alright, but I wanna get out of here." He nod and dragged me but is stop knowing my sister is still here. "Wait my sister and my mother!" Casey came around with them both and my niece in his arms. "There here let's go." We walked out of the building but I wasn't finished yet. I grab gasoline from there car and poured it on the men and some inside of the building, grabbing matches I threw it and walked of hearing the fire become bigger and go the building.. I got in the car watching the flames go up.. I felt relieved and everything lifted from my shoulders..