Chapter24:Searching

Jonah-
Another rainy day to match my beautiful girl mood, sad and sick. I went to her room and sat the bowl of soup down while checking her forehead before waking her up. "Get up darling. You have to eat." She lifted up while groaning a little, having to lay light back on the pillows. She smiled at me taking the bowl of soup and began eating. My phone vibrated and I got up excusing myself from the room.
"Joviski."
"Boss, we got something."
I sighed looking back at Eloisa finishing up her food and then drinking her tea.
"Alright be there in 20."
I hung up and went back into the room watching my beautiful girl sleep. I kissed her forehead taking the dishes out of the room and to the kitchen. "Casey, keep an eye on El and don't eat all my chocolate."
He shoo me away keeping his eyes on the screen knowing he only half heard what I said. I grab the keys and left.

Eloisa-
I faked sleep waiting for Jonah to go. I was eager to find out what he was doing. I tiptoed out of bed and down to his office closing the door lightly behind. I began searching through cabinets, desks, filing cabinets, computer. Nothing came out of the ordinary. That's before I backed into the wall that turned with me still on it. Some movie huh? I grab the flashlight that was on the wall before it turned back around. I walked down stairs looking around and covered my nose as the smell of blood flowed through the air. I heard chains moving down the hall to my left. Curiosity got the best of me that I had to know what was down there. I walked to the metal door trying to open it but it was locked. I looked all around until I saw a key on the op the doorway. I jumped to get it but poured as my shortness wasn't any help. I used the flash light and jumped again finally getting the key. I began opening the door then gasp at the sight I've just seen..