Blank Space

Lizzie's pov

I woke up to the sounds of beeping. I look over to see Aph and Aaron, crying. Aph must have noticed that I was awake because she ran over and hugged me." Don't ever do that again." She said in a soft, sad voice." Why did you stop me? I'm a monster." I said quietly." I stopped you because I couldn't lose you. You are more important than anyone." She answered. I smirked." Even Aaron?" I joked." Even Aaron." She said, laughing." HEY!" I heard Aaron yell. Me and Aph giggled like little school girls. Me and Aph stopped giggling as the doctor came in." Ms. Lizzie, I'm happy to see you alive and well. I was almost certain that you wouldn't make it. I wonder how you did it." He said with a smile on is face." Maybe because I'm one of the daughters of Irene and Shad." I muttered under my breath but Aph still heard it because she giggled. Then the doctor left." Speaking of mom and dad, did you see them?" Aph asked, hopefully." No, I didn't. But I believe she watched me as I woke up. I can almost see her now." I said my vision becoming fuzzy." Liz, don't leave me." Aph said as a tear fell down her face." It's calling me." I said, letting go of all emotion. Aph started to sob harder. My body soon started to rise. Aph grabbed my arm so I took her with me. Aaron was shocked but grabbed onto Aph's arm and was pulled up with us. I then woke up to see a White Castle with mom and dad, standing in front." My children and Aaron. Welcome to your home, or my home. I know you all want to go home and you will. You have been pulled into a dream but your body's are gone." Mother explained." Mother. I'm missing someone. I don't feel complete yet. Aph has Aaron but who do I have?" I asked, hopeful for a good answer." Well, you will meet someone over the Internet as you continue to do YouTube and play video games. He will be sweet, kind, and will risk his life for you, my child. You will love him with all your heart." She said, sweetly as I smiled." What's his name?" I asked." You will find out soon, daughter."dad said as he kissed my cheek." Goodbye children, life your life to the fullest."mother and father said as there voices faded away. I was then captured by darkness. I woke up, in my bed. I went straight to my PC and started to play Games. I then was privately messaged by this guy. He said his name was Jack.

(J-Jack L- Liz)

J- Hey, you seem cool, I don't see many girls playing video games these days.
( no offense to girls who play video games! I'm one of y'all.)
L- well, thank you. I'm Lizzie by they way.
J- I love your name. I hope we could meet up one day. I gtg.
L- oh ok. And thank you for the compliment. Ttyl bye!

I walked out of my room blushing." Oooooooooooo! Who's the boy you like?" Aph said, teasingly as I walked downstairs." His name is Jack. I met him over a game." I said, just remember what mother said." So mother was right." I heard Aph mumble. I then saw Aaron cooking breakfast. We all sat down to eat. I just couldn't stop thinking about Jack.

Am I falling for him?

YAY!! Extra long chapter today! Hope you enjoyed it!  Have a wonderful day or night where ever you are from and baiiiiiiii!!!! 🙃🙃🙃