Chapter 33

The song for this chapter is Demons by Imagine Dragons , video is on the side>> Enjoy! x

------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a couple awkward exchanges between Josh and I, several alcohol-induced cracks from Louis and a LOT of stare-downs with Harry, playboy bunny decides to make my night a little more uncomfortable.

"Hey guys, why don't we play a game?" She sits up in her seat on the couch across from me and slaps her hand on her fish-netted knees, pushing her chest out. Harry's, along with the rest of the guys in the group, eyes trail down slowly to Brittany's bust.

Probably feeling his gaze on her, she squeezes her arms closer together. Gee, can you be any more of a slut? I roll my eyes and take another swig of the beer in my hand.

"What kind of game?" Eleanor asks eagerly as she pushes off Louis' attempts to feel up her dress. Do guys have any shame at these parties?

"Let's play Truth or Dare," she suggests in a seductive tone. What are we, in middle school? Why don't we throw in Spin the Bottle while we're at it?

"Yeah! That'll be fun!" Allie pipes.

"Count me out," I tell them. I could just imagine all the stuff Brittany would try and get me to say or do. No thank you.

"Yeah, me too," Harry adds. Hmm, I would've thought Harry would want to play. This game usually involves a lot of things that a play boy like him would really enjoy doing.

"Oh come on, baby. You have to play!" She whines as she bats her fake lashes and places her hands on his thigh. I grind my teeth together and look away.

"Yeah guys! Don't be party poopers!" Louis hollers. I can't help but laugh. Drunk Louis is even more kooky and crazy than the regular hyped-up Louis. Harry just ignores him as he finishes off the rest of the contents of the Guinness beer bottle in his hand.

"Why don't we make the game more interesting?" Liam suggests.

"Like how?" Allie questions, snuggling closer to him.

"What if we added in a shot option? If you don't want to do the truth or the dare given to you, you can take a shot of tequila instead," he explains. That's actually not a bad idea.

"That's a great idea! I'll get the shot glasses." El gets up and returns with the glasses and a large black tinted bottle, pouring the liquid into the tiny containers before the game begins.

"I'll go first." Brittany pretends to scan the faces of the group for her victim, though I already know who she's going to pick first.

"Bree." She fake smiles at me. I think this is the first time she has ever directly addressed me. "Truth or dare?" I stare at the devilish grin formed on her perfectly pink Barbie lips.

"Umm..." Shit! What do I choose? If I choose dare, she's probably gonna make me do something completely idiotic. If I pick truth, it'll probably have something to do with Harry. Geez! Who the hell invented this stupid freaking game?!

"Dare." I finally say, after a long mental contemplation. I would rather get publically humiliated with a topic that didn't involve Harry.

I look dead-on into her void ice blue daggers, staring her down. If Medusa were real, I would probably be a garden figurine by now.

"Hmm, let's see..." She taps her long cat-like fingernails on her chain, irritating me further. She continues to do this for what feels like minutes. I take a sip of my beer from impatience before she finally speaks again. "I dare you to...give Josh a lap dance."