Chapter 13

"Bree! Bree, wake up!" Someone's loud shrill voice and shaking wakes me from my blissful slumber. I groan and roll closer to the wall to try and get away from the cold hands trying to wake me. It doesn't work. Allie just jumps on the bed and shakes me harder. Maybe I should've chose one of the higher beds.

"Wakey wakey Bridgey Bee! Hurry, you have to get dressed! We're leaving in an hour!" An hour? I thought she said it started at noon? I slowly roll over and rub my eyes to look at the clock. It's 11 o'clock already?

I get up slowly and see that Allie and Eleanor are already dressed and ready to go. They both look great! Similar, but great! Eleanor is wearing high-waisted white shorts, which emphasizes her long tanned legs even more, and a grey knitted poncho tank with a mint green bikini underneath. Allie is wearing almost identical short but in black, with a lacy cream coloured vest and a light blue bikini underneath. I guess they really have gotten close. They're both ordering the same drinks, food, wearing the same clothes, it's kinda weird really.

"We were gonna go out to eat first but we figured you would need help deciding what to wear," Eleanor says with a smile. No thanks! I don't want to be their third high-waisted shorts wearing musketeer!

"Uh, It's okay I'm good. I'll just grab something from my closet. I'm not staying too long anyways." I'll probably leave after an hour, but I won't tell them that.

"That's exactly why we're staying to help you pick out what to wear!" Allie swats my arm. Ow. What's wrong with grabbing something from my closet? "And you are staying! We all got invited to a beach house party afterwards, so you're going there with us!" Oh, lovely. Just where I wanted to go! A random house full of sand, booze, and drunk and stoned rich college kids! Someone shoot me now.

Before I can object, both of them are looking through the contents of my closet and my drawers. After about 10 minutes, they give up.

"You have nothing in here that will even be remotely close to decent to wear to this party!" Allie exclaims. Uh, thanks.

"Maybe we should just lend her some clothes," Eleanor suggests. I knew it was gonna come to this, I just thought it would be funnier to watch them waste all their energy sifting through my 'ugly' things.

"Yeah, okay, but after this we totally need to take you shopping Bree!" Did my mom call her or something? She probably knew I wouldn't actually use the money to buy new clothes. Wow, for a woman who hardly sees me, she sure knows me pretty darn well.

"Here, wear these." Eleanor takes out a pair of denim shorts and a white blouse with a loose ribbon tying around the collar and sleeves that reached up to your elbows.

"I'll wear the top but not the bottoms" I tell her. She frowns a little.

"Oh yeah, Bree doesn't wear shorts. I have no idea why, she has killer legs!" Allie says. No I don't. Sure they're kinda oddly long and skinny but I always thought they made me look kinda awkward.

"I agree." What? Are they both blind? "High-low skirt?" Eleanor pulls out a black long skirt. I shake my head. "Hm, well it's gonna be too hot to wear anything else," she states calmly. She's less expressive than Allie and her words come out more calm and sweetly. She seems like a really nice girl, I like her. I just can't seem to shake the thought of her in my dream. I've always believed that dreams meant something. Does this one? Does it mean that it was here? She does kind of fit the description. Brown wavy hair, tannish skin, plus she lived in the area. Could it be?

"Oh okay, how about this?" Eleanor pulls out a pair of light coloured jeggings with zippers at the bottom, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah that'll be fine," I tell her and she smiles triumphantly.

"Great! Now for the shoes." She looks at the outfit in my hands and places her hand on chin, thinking.

"Well she won't fit into mine, Bree has ginormous feet!" Allie chuckles.

"I do not! You just have extremely tiny ones! It's like you walk on little pegs!" I refer to her small size 6 feet.

"What size are you?" El asks.

"Nine."

"Oh, so am I. You can borrow a pair of mine!" she says, proving my point that my feet are normal sized and Allie's aren't. Allie's face turns a light shade of pink. She's probably embarrassed because she just called her new best friend's feet huge. Haha! Eleanor doesn't seem offended though.

"Here, these will go perfect with what your wearing!" She hands me a pair of black gladiators with gold soles and a matching fringe purse to go with it. I guess this means I won't be bringing my usual army messenger bag. This purse is so tiny! I won't be able to fit my book in here! Well, I guess it's a good thing. At least Harry won't get to steal it again.

"We'll wait in El's car downstairs for you to get ready." They both start to head out the door to leave me in the room to get changed. "Oh, and Bree," Allie peaks her head behind the door. "Don't wear your glasses, wear your contacts. Mom's orders," she winks. So my mom did call her! Figures. Those two seem to always be plotting against me to try to get me to change my appearance and look more like them. I swear sometimes, I think Allie should just be her daughter, they're so alike.

When they shut the door, I begin to change into Eleanor's outfit and put on my contacts. I always hate putting them on and taking them off. It feels like cats are scratching my eyes out. I get ready quickly, despite the fact that I don't really even want to go to these damn parties in the first place. Then again, Harry will be there. I smile at the thought.

Wait, what? What the hell am I thinking? I must still be tired.

Now, I can't seem to get it out of my head! The events of yesterday, on my bed, under the tree, in front of the dorm building. All of those times, he was about to kiss me, I'm sure of it. Does this mean he likes me? The words Eleanor said yesterday also pops up, "Harry doesn't really take girls anywhere." So why did he take me? I'm so confused right now.

Maybe today I'll get some answers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, Kinda short chapter :$

But tomorrow's chapter is longer.
On another note, check out the Memory trailer on the side :) -->>

Thanks for reading guys! I can't believe how much reads and positive feedback I am getting from you guys in such a short amount of time that I have been writing this story! Please keep it up :) take care loves! <3 xx