Chapter 3

Here's the 3rd Chapter guys! This is where most of the main characters are introduced so it's pretty big. Sorry I didn't update yesterday, also I might not be updating as often with school and everything for the next few days. But I'll try my absolute best to update whenever I can ;) I made this chapter extra long for you guys tho just in case I can't . Love y'all ! <3 xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well ladies, here we are! Welcome to the UCLA dormitories! Yours is over there." He points to a fairly modern building with large glass windows and steel beams supporting the roof of the entrance. "You guys are lucky, Rieber Hall is one of the newest buildings so all the rooms and facilities are really nice and updated."

"Well thanks for the ride big bro! Come on Bree, lets hurry up and get settled in so we can start exploring," Allie exclaims as she jumps out of the truck and starts unloading her suitcases. I groan. I really just wanted to stay in for the rest of the day, unpack my things and maybe catch up on my reading. I am about to slide over and follow her when Niall grabs my arm.

"Hey, if you ever need anything I'm just across the lot over at Sproul." He points to a taller white building that looks less updated. "I'm serious. Anything at all, I'll be more than happy to help. Here's my new number. You can call that too if you ever need help or just need to talk." He hands me a slip of paper and gives me a genuine Nialler smile.

"Uh, thanks," I mumble as I stuff the piece of paper in the outside pocket of my messenger bag and get out of the truck. I unload my stuff quickly and even beat Allie who is still taking the last of her many things out of the back of the truck when I finish. Why does she have to have so much stuff? I mean I can't imagine how all of that is gonna fit in our tiny dorm. Especially since its a triple and we'll be sharing the room with one other person.

"Okay, and I'm done," she says out of breath as she heaves her last box onto the sidewalk. Niall honks the horn of the truck and gives us a wave before driving off. "See you Nialler!" Allie yells at the back of the truck.

"Hello there! Welcome to UCLA! I'm Anna and I'm gonna be helping all the freshmen get settled into our community today. Do you guys need some help moving your things into your dorm?" a tanned Asian girl with really white teeth comes up from behind me and asks, causing me to almost jump. She's dressed fully in UCLA attire. Even her shoes have the school's logo on them, wow.

"Yeah that would be great, thank you!" Allie returns her smile and looks back at me.

"Hey guys over here!" Anna calls 2 other guys dress similarly to her over. They bring a large trolley with them, much like one you would see in a mail room only it is covered with the UCLA colours and logo. This school really has way too much school spirit. The guys start loading our things into the trolley quickly and Anna turns to us again.

"Okay so these guys will bring all your stuff up to your dorm room and I will give your quick tour of the building," she says, flashing her pearly white teeth.

"Great! Our room is um 3-105 on the third floor," Allie says to her and Anna repeats it to the guys handling our things.

"Awesome! So let's start the tour!" Anna beams. This girl is way too perky and her voice really gives me a headache. I tune her out as we walk through the many facilities in the building. The only place that really stuck out on tour for me was the computer room, where I could type up all of my final copies, and the student lounge which had the perfect amount of light and comfortable seating for reading and writing. I'll go there later to read my book, I decide.

Once the tour is finally over Allie and I head to our room, without Anna thankfully. The room is actually a bit bigger than I imagined. There's 2 beds, one bunk and one loft. The loft bed has a beautiful large wooden desk underneath with a lot of compartments and drawers.