Chapter 24

- Harry's POV -

What the Hell?! Why did she just agree to go and talk to him?

The rage is back again, I can feel it building back up. Shit, I need to punch something.

Everyone else moves on to another conversation. I hear Allie beside me talking excitedly about something, but I can't grasp the words.

My ears are ringing. Heck, my whole body feels like it is ringing and smoking with anger. I need to cool down. I mean, she's probably fine right? Okay if she doesn't come back in five minutes I'm going back there to look for her and beat the crap out of Zayn. I need something to take my anger out on, so it would be fine with me if she didn't come in the next five minutes.

Okay, I really need to chill. I feel like this fury inside of me is gonna give me some sort of stroke or heart attack. I think of Bree.

My mind travels back to the way her hand felt on mine. The cold softness of her pale skin. Her small nimble fingers laced within my own. The way the soft and silky pad of her thumb glided up and down the skin of my index finger to try and calm me down. I can still feel the tingling on my hand. The aftershock of her touch.

I can't possibly stay away from her any longer. I tried my very best to these past few weeks, but I just can't take it any longer. No matter how wrong it may be, I have to be with her.

It was a horrible time trying to avoid her. I kept thinking about her all the time. She was what people were talking about on the street, she was what singers were singing about on the radio, she was everywhere I went! Psyche class was the worst! Every single minute of that class I just wanted to go over and talk to her. I wanted to hear the sound of her not-too-girly voice. I wanted to hear her laugh, her real laugh. The laugh she had when she made fun of me. I wanted her to make fun of me and challenge me all the time. I wanted her. I needed her.

Now, I know. I can't be without her. I don't know how long this will last, but at the present time, she is literally my life.

"You in Haz?" Louis asks, snapping me out of my thoughts of her.

"W-What? In for what?" I ask, totally confused. What were they talking about?

"For Bree's surprise party, mate. Weren't you listening?" Liam states. What? And uh, no. I was too busy thinking about Bree and how I've completely fallen for her in less than a month.

"Surprise party? Why are you throwing her a surprise party?" I question. The guys chuckles as I sit there still completely clueless. This annoys me.

"For her birthday, silly! It's this Friday! That's why I wanted Bree gone for a while, so I could tell you guys about it! She doesn't really like big parties so we're gonna throw her a mini one with just us, in our dorm room," Allie speaks up. It's her birthday? This Friday? "So are you in on helping out with it?" she asks. Of course I am.

Memory (Harry Styles)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें