Chapter 6

"It's already six. Guys we gotta go, our game starts at six-thirty!" Louis jumps up from his seat on the couch and gestures for everyone to do the same. He looks like one of those rabid rabbits on crack that you always see in the cartoons. He really shouldn't have had that extra large chocolate-filled frap.

We all get up lazily and follow him out. Harry's head is still turned toward the counter as we head out of the store. What's gotten into him? He's been staring in the direction of the counter since he came back with my drink. Did something happen between him and Zayn? What would've happened though? I mean, I can't think of anything that those two could possibly fight about? Maybe Harry got mad at him over the Oreos. He probably did, he just seems like the type to hold a grudge when he doesn't get what he wants.

I walk over to the car.

"Uh, where are you going?" I hear Harry question behind me.

"To the car. I thought we were going to your soccer game." I actually really don't want to go but since I'm already with them, I guess I might as well.

"Yeah, the field is right over there." He points across the street to where I see a large park.

"Oh," I breathe.

I walk alongside Harry as we cross the street to the park, since everyone is slightly ahead of us already. Liam and Allie are walking with their arms linked together. Allie laughs at something Liam says and throws her head back in an exaggerated manner. Well at least she's having a good time.

A brisk cold breeze blows around me while we are walking through the park, making my hair fly wildly in my ponytail. Boy, did it get cold! I rub my bare arms to try and create friction to keep me warm. Harry looks at me.

"Here, you can wear my jacket if your cold." He strips off his jean jacket and hands it to me.

"Um, thanks, but won't you be cold?" I ask him looking at his thin white tee. I can see a faint outline of his fit body underneath.

"No. I'm gonna have to change into my uniform anyways, for the game."

"Oh okay," I mumble as I pull the jacket on over my tank top.

His jacket is still really warm from his body heat and instantly removes the goosebumps on my arms. It's quite big on me, but then again most of things I own are anyways. His jacket is so comfortable. If it wasn't his, I would definitely keep it. It's so warm and soft as it's lined with cotton on the inside. It even smells good. Like laundry detergent, but with a faint hint of apples and cinnamon. Is this what Harry smells like? Oh my god Bree, don't even go there!

"The soccer field is in the middle of the park, so we kinda have to walk through it a bit to get there. But we're almost there so don't worry," Harry tells me, taking me away from my thoughts of, well, him. I'm not worried, now that I'm wrapped in the warmth of Harry's jacket.

When we arrive at the soccer field, it is only six-ten so we all sit down on the bleachers. I sit the furthest down while Allie and Liam sit two rows behind me, and Eleanor, Louis and Harry sit the furthest up.

I take out my worn book from my bag and start reading. At least there's good lighting here.

A few minutes later, I hear movement from the benches above me. The sound of footsteps get closer and my book is snatched from my palms. I look up quickly and of course, it's Harry.

"Hey! I was reading that!"

"This is a soccer game, not a library. And besides, how are you gonna see my star player skills on the field if you have a hunk of paper in your face?" He waves my book in the air. Of course he would call it just a hunk of paper. He's probably never even touched a book voluntarily before. Heck, he probably even uses them as kindle for his huge fireplace in his rich-ass mansion. I roll my eyes at the thought.