Chapter 19

Hope you guys like this Chapter! Happy Reading!

P.S. Someone Reappears in this Chapter! Thought some of you might want him back ;) He hasn't been in the story for a couple of chapters Xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"See you later guys!" I holler out to El and Allie as I pull the door of our dorm room open, about to leave for the first day of school. Well not really the first day officially, but the first day of actually going to the classes. We're not really gonna be doing any work today, we're just grabbing our course outlines and meeting our teachers and stuff, so it's only half day. I already have everything ready and still have about an hour to spare. The two twins are still not even close to ready.

"Wait, aren't you gonna come with us for coffee before class?" Allie asks as I am halfway out the door.

"Are you guys even gonna have time to go?" I question, looking down at her teddy bear pyjamas and her half curly head. She woke up like an hour ago and all she's done is pointlessly curl her hair.

"Not all of us have naturally gorgeous waves Bree, most of us have to work to get some volume in our hair. It's such a waste on you though, all you ever do is tie it up," she huffs as she curls another strand of her stick straight hair.

"Why do you even do that? You're hair is perfectly fine without it," I assure her, though she never listens.

"Yeah right." She rolls her eyes. "Are you sure you don't want me to fix your hair up a bit?"

"You already picked out my clothes and forced me to wear contacts, don't push it." I warn her. "Well, bye.." I try to walk out but she interjects again.

"We still have an hour! They don't expect you to come that early for class Bree," she points out. Yeah, but they'd rather you be an hour early than an hour late, like you always are.

"Yeah well I just don't wanna be late, I'll just grab some coffee after." I tell her instead, it's too early to bicker with her.

"Have fun on your first day of college Bree!" Eleanor gives me a warm smile, while her eyelash curler is attached to her face. How can she stand doing that to her eyes? I tried it, it hurts like hell.

"Thanks, El." I smile back before finally leaving the room. It's so hard not to be nice to her, she's just so sweet all the time.

When I get to my first class, English Lit, the class is empty and locked. I guess I could've gone for a coffee first. Oh well. I decide to go to the sculpture garden to wait out the rest of the 45 minutes before class. I find a good spot near a tree and take out my copy of To Kill a Mockingbird. I can't believe this is Harry's favourite book, let alone the reason why he decided to go into Law. He just doesn't seem like the literate type, but then again, my other judgements about him have also been wrong. Turns out, I really don't know what type of person Harry is. He has this front of being that typical rich popular boy, but underneath, I have know idea.

After a few chapter of being immersed in Scout's innocent mind, I am interrupted.

"Bree?" I hear someone call out. I half-expect it to be Zayn or Harry, but my eyes are greeted with a very different familiar face.

"Oh, hey Niall." I'm glad it's not Zayn or Harry, I can't deal with them right now, especially Zayn. Niall's big blue eyes are wide as he stands in front of me.

"Wow, you look so.. different! I guess California ended up changing you too, eh?" He chuckles softly.

"Actually, it was your sister," I tell him. He stares at me in a weird way before answering.