Chapter 4

-Harry's POV-

I know her from somewhere. I just can't seem to figure out exactly where from. She said she's never seen me before today but the way she looked at me told me otherwise. I can tell she recognized me too. Either that or she wants me.

With my vast experience with women, I know that it is probably the second. The way she looked me up and down before she met my eyes. The way her eyes stared into mine before she looked away. The way she kept sneaking glances at me to see if I was looking at her too.

She totally wants me. Then again most girls do.

But this girl is different.

I can't shake the feeling that this I've seen those eyes before. Though they are hidden behind the most hideous pair of large-framed speckled glasses I have ever seen, I can feel that deep down I have.

I don't know how I could have seen her before though, the girl is from Toronto, I've never been there in my entire life. France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, England, Australia, ever China, but never Canada. What's there to even see in Canada? Moose? It's just like a colder version of the States. Maybe I did just mistake her for someone else. I mean, there are over 7 billion people in this world, there's bound to be lookalikes.

"Soo Harold, it looks you have a little crush on a certain young freshy, now don't you? One by the name of Bree perhaps?" Louis teases me from the back seat of my black Cadillac. I snap out my deep thoughts. Her name is Bree.

"What? What are you talking about?" I huff and turn to face him.

"I'm talking about you back in El's dorm. You couldn't stop staring at the poor girl. You even used the 'don't I know you from somewhere?' line on her! C'mon bro, I thought you were better than that!" He let's out a chuckle as Liam and Eleanor join in.

"What line? That wasn't a line, I seriously thought I knew her from somewhere."

"Yeah she totally shot you down too," Liam laughs.

"I didn't use the damn line!" I raise my voice.

"It's okay Haz, we understand, we're your friends. And besides Bree seems like a really nice girl, a little quiet but nice. Plus, I think she would be really pretty if she tried," Eleanor says.

"Although, I didn't really picture her as your type, mate. You usually go for the blonde bikini-wearing type that you meet out on the beach. I thought I would have to be fighting you for Allie or something. But hey, it's a new school year, we all can change over the summer," Liam adds. I feel like punching him in the throat right now.

He's sitting shotgun right next to me, it wouldn't be hard.

"I don't like her alright," I say through clenched teeth. "I don't like her and I haven't changed, I'm still the same old bikini blondes loving Harry. I only said that because I honestly thought I had seen her before. I would never hit on her! Have you seen her? She's such a dork. What kind of a name is Bree anyways?"

"I think Bree is just a nickname. It said on my rooming form that her name was Bridget," Eleanor points out. Bridget. Even her name sounds familiar.

"Well I for one, really like Allie," Liam says, changing the subject. "She's quite cute and cheeky and seems like a girl you can really have a good time with."

"Awww, I knew you guys would be perfect for each other! She's single you know," Eleanor coos.

"Really?!" Liam muses.

"Yeah! You should totally ask her out! I could tell she likes you too!" This makes Liam blush slightly.

"And she's hot, bro!" Louis hoots and Eleanor shots him a look. "But not as sexy as you, babe," he adds before kissing El on the cheek. Haha! Nice save Lou.