Discussions of Many Things

The twins were fast asleep, and Lincoln was having a stare down with his husband. "Are you sure? Like really, really sure?" Valkyrie questioned him again fiddling with a sheathed knife.

Lincoln sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I'm positive, Valk, I want a baby."

"B-but, we have two little girls already."

The king pinned the warrior with a hard stare, "You don't want another baby do you?"

Valkyrie gave a heavy sigh, "No," he whimpered, "I like having our twins just fine. I want them to be older before we have another baby. I feel it's going to be to much stress. I mean Linky, they are in their troublesome twos, and...and you being pregnant is no easy thing." He paused for a long moment, "I'm also afraid for you. I want you to see them grow up. I want you to live, and not risk your life for..."

"For a baby? For our baby?" Lincoln snapped. "A baby that I want? Valk! I want a little boy! I need a heir! Why not have one now so they are all in the same age group?"

"When did you suddenly become wonder-mother!" The warrior screamed back, making Lincoln jump. Never had the Bounty Hunter ever heard his mate yell like that before, to him. "We are going to live centuries! We can have a baby at anytime! Link three is a crowd!"

The king gave a heavy sigh and tipped his head to the side. In every way Valkyrie was right. So he nodded, "Fine...." He didn't have to add the words, 'maybe I am rushing things, you are right' because Valkyrie understood him well enough to know that's what he meant.

"Anyhow...you ever hear of a man named Kaliment?" (oooo from my other books! I'm doing like a duo character meet! :D)

"No, I can't say that I do, why?" Valkyrie replied his voice challenging and filled with slight jealousy--despite the fact he knew that  Link only would ever love him.

"He is a king, and we are invited to his..." Lincoln snapped his fingers, "He is having another fundraiser, he has new land that his advisor Simon, now a sultan is leading. It's going underway very well and they want more supporters for the land. The land that is being cleared after their great war. We could expand in other territories, and you and I are going."

"When do we leave, how, and where?"

" It's across the sea, we leave this weekend, and by a royal navel of course with five ships. We will be there in a week."

The warrior ran a hand through his hair, "Fiiinnne....but the twins are coming as well."

Lincoln smiled, "He already has I think six kids."

"How you know that?"

"My very first mission was to see if he needed assassination. His wife, Isa, didn't bare the triplets," Lincoln grinned, "I understand now where they came from. He had his own battles just as I had mine."

"Is he a demi fae?"

"No, fully human, with maybe a hint of something, but no...science. You remember the great war on his side?"

"Yea, nuclear or something?"

"Some of those scientists got out alive, and experimented on him. His newest baby, Sarah, is apparently his advisors."

"HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL THIS!?" Valkyrie raged, not at all liking his Lincoln around another man, even If that man wasn't gay from the sounds of it.

"Because I was at his party, the night he accidently slept with his advisor?" Lincoln cackled with laughter. "I was there for nearly three years, I couldn't get out because of the West Coast Invasion or whatever, wait no the tyrants. Something like that had all the sea ports blocked to people trying to escape.

Valkyrie ran a hand through his hair , "Whatever, come on Darling lets go to bed. We will pack tomorrow, and get our twins sea ready."

Lincoln smiled and took his mate's warm, scarred, hand and allowed himself to be lead to bed, were the warrior kissed his neck and pulled off his shirt. Lincoln groaned with laughter and kissed his warrior back, before grinding against him.

"Oh yes we shall go to bed," Lincoln responded, "Together forever."

AUTHORS NOTE

Okay guys this is the end of this book! I am going to make a sequel! Let me know if you DON'T WANT me to do the character meet up. I am planning on doing that, but it's okay if you haven't read my other books, I will make it so you understand! Hope you all liked my book!

~Kerenza :)