A Little Relief

Lincoln let Valkyrie do exactly want the warrior wanted. To fling off his cloths, to smother him in kisses, and to mate him.

Lincoln stifled a groan, as Valkyrie pounded into him, he had heard something. Valkyrie ignored whatever it was and kissed him roughly. Lincoln just laughed and flicked his mates nose as he arched his back, "You make me look unprofessional and you will be complaining of a sore ass again," he exclaimed wickedly.

Valkyrie purred right back, his blue eyes vaguely reaching the Bounty Hunter as he grunted and thrusted. "Oh your threats are not terrible, more fun for us right?"

Lincoln rolled his eyes, and let loose a loud moan, as he curled his toes, his hands on his mate's rear pulling him while Valkyrie pushed. If the massive warrior went any deeper, Lincoln felt he could rip in half, he just roughly connected their mouths again, not caring. Valkyrie had always been big, but today he felt ginormous. Getting in, an extreme struggle, had none the less been wonderful.

Before that, his mate had kept to his word and explored every inch of Lincoln's scars--in an intimate way of course. Again Lincoln heard something and it was what kept him from screaming Valkyrie's name...or really caterwauling it, as Valkyrie sped up, and a few moments later spewed inside him.

"Valk," Lincoln grunted hardly able to force out the words as Valkyrie rolled them and laid on his back. Lincoln's on his chest, and him thrusting slowly, while his arms wrapped around his mate and he bit his ear lobe.

"What?" Valkyrie choked out, not stopping. Lincoln wasn't whining he like this position, Valkyrie could always hit more sweet spots, and had a far better range and ability to force.

"I swear something or someone is right outside our door." He heard Valkyrie give a heavy sigh, and his mate stopped, his unmoving member that was up Lincoln, almost becoming un-bearable for the Bounty Hunter.

Valkyrie sat up abruptly after a moment, making sure to keep them connected though. "What?" Lincoln hissed, reaching back and grabbing one of the warrior's broad yet narrow hips.

The warrior inhaled deeply, "Oh we do have a spy," he hissed into Lincoln's ear, "But darling I don't give a fuck to them, I give a fuck to you," he purred, not revealing who it was though his delicate hearing and nose obviously had determined who or what their spy was.

"Well, I can't have sex with you, knowing someone is listening to us."  Lincoln made way to get up, starting to break their connection, but Valkyrie pulled him back forcefully, making the Bounty Hunter yelp and give a giggle.

He nuzzled Lincolns neck, "Oh just another round or so then we can track em down."

"My ass is gonna be sore...." Lincoln died off with a purring noise, as the warrior grabbed Lincoln's member in his large hands, and wiggled his hips. "Whatever you want Valk. Just do you know who it is?"

"Yes, but I will tell you later for it may ruin our fun..." By now Lincoln was to enthralled and lustfull to care. If Valkyrie wasn't worried then he sure the hell wouldn't be either. This was the first time they had done it in over half a year, and nothing was going to ruin the rest of their time together--especially if they were going to possibly flip roles.

Authors Note

Sorry again for the long update, I will continue to try harder at getting updates out sooner. Until then I hope you like and vote. Thanks!

~Kerenza