The Torture

Katarin let loose an angry scream as the massive warrior yanked him by the hair from the bed, and punched him hard enough to daze him, while he was tied up. Lincoln by now was on his feet. "What the hell is going on!?" Katarin roared, struggling against the bonds.

"You're getting served what you have coming," Valkyrie responded, his voice a low savage bone chilling growl. "You don't just take someone one's mate and get away with it."

"Torture me all you want, but hell," Katarin laughed, "My guards will come in the morning if I'm not at my meeting. Good luck with half an army on your tail. I suggest you let me go."

"How's death sound to you, you bastard?" Lincoln spit, punching Katarin so hard in the face he broke the man's nose.

"Death is death, I still got what I wanted. You are still carrying my young, and unless warrior boy is gonna try and kill it too, anything short of cutting it out, won't cause it to pass." A ruthless smile, "Why do you think I had the medics dope the poor thing all up, and make sure it's a boy. I'm not stupid."

Lincoln didn't even falter, "Oh, but my father Carlo seems to know a thing or two about how to get abortion resistant babies out." Katarin paling was all Lincoln needed as he took the needle from Valkyrie.

"Don't...." Katarin screamed, as Lincoln pressed the syringe tip agaist the little pudge in his belly. "Please!" The king actually started sobbing. "Kill me! Take my throne! But don't kill him!"

"It's to late for that," Lincoln growled, "You took my twins, now I'll take your son." In reality his twins were alive and safe but he wasn't about to let Katarin know that, not after he had spent a month and a half believe his family was dead.

Katarin just screamed, screamed as though someone was breaking every bone in his body and cutting him apart piece by piece. "NOOO!"

But Lincoln did it anyway. He injected the massive needle all the way to the baby, and then pushed the plunger down. It hurt like hell, but it was hurting Katarin worse. Lincoln sneered, as a slight contraction crippled him and his pants became soaked.

With a slight moan, he grabbed the arms of a chair and set himself down. Valkyrie was at his side at once, and putting  a hand to the side of his face. "You okay Link?"

He nodded and ground his teeth, "Fine as I can get." He looked to Katarin's green-blue eyes, that were wet with tears. The king had collapsed on himself and was shaking uncontrollably.

"This is what you get," Lincoln laughed cruelly, shifting awkwardly. The baby was going to no doubt be tiny and disgusting but it was still going to hurt, and could get stuck much easier because it wasn't a solid form with bones and muscles.

"My baby...." the king hissed looking at Lincoln's stomach as another contraction rippled through him. It was going to be a while, and he was going to make Katarin have to suffer though every minute of it.

"Is dead," Valkyrie said smugly, placing a firm hand on Lincoln's shoulder. The Bounty Hunter just looked up and gave his mate a slight smile.

"I--I--I...." Katarin passed out. Lincoln rolled his eyes, as Valkyrie squatted beside the chair, and placed a comforting hand on Lincoln's stomach.

"You going to be okay?"

"Make sure to get him up by the time...time...." The Bounty Hunter winced, "I have to push."

Valkyrie nodded, and kissed Lincoln's cheek. "Alright darling, do you want anything else?"

"My knives and weapons?" The warrior nodded and rose to his towering height.

"Sure thing, and don't worry if he awakes while I'm not here, he is definitely secure. If not you can handle yourself."

*****

"Valk!" Lincoln screamed, with a moan of agony, as he clutched his small belly. "It's definitely coming!"

Katarin just watched him with hate filled, tear stained eyes. By now Lincoln had changed to a gown like thing and Carlo was present. In another moment Lincoln was lying on the bed with Valkyrie cradling him as he panted for breath.

"Fuck you Katarin," Lincoln growled, shifting himself as another contraction hit him.

"You can push," Carlo prompted and the Bounty Hunter nodded. After another long moment, Lincoln ground his teeth and went tense as he strained himself. He let out a growl and panted for breath. On the next contraction he went ridged, strained and strained, then screamed.

"Ow! Ow! OW!" Lincoln howled, shutting his eyes and forcing back tears as Carlo tended to him. He was pretty sure the baby hadn't fully made it out.

"Push again..." And Lincoln did, he screamed into Valkyrie's shoulder and grabbed his mate's thick forearms. The pain was becoming unbearable but after a moment Carlo did something and he could feel it ast he rest of the baby was pulled free.

"No tears or rips even, you are just going to be sore," Carlo smiled patting Lincoln's knee. He threw his head back with a groan as he felt sticky blood. A few moments later he was pushing the after birth out with a squeal.

He looked to Katarin with a half smirk that showed his teeth in a smug sense. Katarin was looking at the tiny form that had been basically tossed aside into a little towel. He was sobbing his eyes out. Lincoln shifted himself and got to his feet ignoring the blood dripping down his legs. It hurt terribly but he wasn't about to let Katarin know that as he picked up the towel and placed it before the king.

Lincoln didn't have words, but he didn't need them as his face was enough. He had killed Katarin's child--even if it had been his to as well--and finally made the king pay. "Valkyrie get me my dagger."

Katarin looked up him with blood shot eyes, "You killed my little boy."

"You impregnated me by rape, and did it while my mate was still living--nearly dead but living. I owe you absolutely nothing. Especially when my title of king is resting over your head and name. You are not the king Katarin, you know it as well as I do, that I am the king."

Lincoln's warrior mate passed him his favorite dragon skin dagger. A red, wavy cruel looking thing with dragon's head as the hilt. Before Lincoln grabbed Katarin's hair and pulled back to expose his throat, he let the man say goodbye to his child one last time and even nearly bury his face against the tiny disgusting form.

"Goodbye, Katarin..." Lincoln smile then grabbed his hair and tilted his head back. He made the slice a bit slow and smiled in satisfaction as the blood spirted out. Katarin didn't even look upset. He looked pleased--relieved, especially when his form toppled over and he was gazing at his dead blob of a son.

Valkyrie wrapped and arm around Lincoln's waste and kissed his forehead, "Come on my king, my darling, and my love, let's get you cleaned up."