What to Be

"You guys need to stop having sex!" Carlo spit, "Or at least with Valkyrie hitting up Lincoln!"

Lincoln smirked at his mate, who winced, not even able to sit comfortably, because of that morning's play filled events. His face read, sex was suddenly going to be the last thing on his mind. He had fun sure, but Lincoln like to play rough, and he wasn't cut out for that yet. The warrior wished he had never bent his mate over the counter and started it all.

"Hey," Carlo tapped on Lincoln's exposed stomach, "I'm talking to you. If you keep it up, they are going to be retarted." The dumpling's responses were sending his belly into a jumble. Lincoln rolled his eyes, and Valkyrie scooted closer, and placed his hand on the swollen from.

"But...I can fuck him right?" Lincoln smiled, looking up at his mate, from his reclined position. Valkyrie shuddered, rubbing his butt with one hand.

Carlo seemed to gag, "I suppose if you flip rolls yes...."

"Valk...in that case, I'm going to have a lot more horny days, you know let my emotions run their course."

Valkyrie just ignored him and kissed their forehead, after seeing Carlo's face grow grim. Lincoln finally noticed after a long moment. The doctor hadn't looked like that when he had first checked up on the babes, so that must mean he just found something with his beyond excellent hearing.

"What is it?" Lincoln asked worriedly.

"You are only five and a half months, and one of them is already shifting upside down to come on out. If you go into labor, and get her out of your body, she will die."

Lincoln gulped looking down at his teeming stomach. "I didn't cause this, did I?"

Carlo shook his head, pressing firmly into Lincoln's stomach, "I'm going to shift her back, and it's going to hurt, then I'm going to get you some heavy drugs and you are going to be on bedrest till it's your due date."

"What!? But I have to get halfway across the country! And...and....I can't get fat!"

"Lincoln, do you want to go into premature labor, and kill one of your babies if not both!" Lincoln bit his lip nearing tears and grabbed Valkyrie's massive warm sturdy hand, while shaking his head.

"We will get you to the farm house, but that is as far as you are going. I will help you birth them there." Carlo replied, for he had obviously been talking to Valkyrie.

"Even if I just take small little walks throughout the day and rest often, we can't keep traveling? Please...." Lincoln began to cry, "Please I want to have them in my apartment. I beg you..." tears grew into waterworks, "I'm so scared already, please let me have them in my apartment, were I know I'm safe. Were the king doesn't know I live."

Carlo gave a heavy sigh, and shook his head. Lincoln began to cry harder, and Valkyrie sat him up to pull him in a hug. He glared at the doctor. "What's the difference, between that and bedrest. You can't keep him lying down till they come. I can carry him most of the way too, I don't mind." He argued on his sobbing pregnant little mates behalf. He hadn't seen Lincoln cry more than a handful of times and it made him distraught. He would do anything to make Lincoln feel better.

Carlo looked at them both with a hard stare, "Because I know I am not going to win this one, I will allow you to keep moving, but he will rest when I say so, because if he doesn't they are going to come out of him...." the old doctor looked very angry, "stillborn, and then you two will cry and have you hearts broken like no tomorrow. You thought his triplet was a hard death wait until these two come out dead. After you have gotten to know them. Name them. Feel them and really grow to love them."

"I understand...." Lincoln hissed with a slight smile. He was ready to give up the rest of his physically strong body to keep them safe and alive. His pectorals, biceps, and strong legs could all be regained, but his babies couldn't. Maybe he wouldn't even lose them, if the babes were gonna be born in another few months, or maybe he could do some light exercise to keep them.

"Carlo..." Valkyrie hissed an ashamed look on his face, "Did I do this?"

"With all your sex and screwing?" A very long pause, then a shake of his head. "No, it's just Lincoln's body's first time being knocked up. It has to figure out what to do, and having twins is no easy task."

"If I stay in bed rest long enough could they potentially, 'recover' and then I can work out a bit..." Carlo gave him a dark glare, because he knew that no matter how hard Lincoln tried the Bounty Hunter would always want to be physical and that it was his way with dealing with stress.

"We will get to that in another week, until then you are not to get up, do you hear me?" LIncoln nodded slightly, but Carlo didn't get up to go. "Now, Lincoln, grin and bear the pain, unless you want to have your water breaking with in the week, and  be having a dead baby, and then another one shortly after." He nodded to Valkyrie who got the hit to pin his mate.

Lincoln thrashed, "Wait!" he screamed as Carlo gripped both sides of his belly tightly. "PLEASE!" he screamed and the doctor slightly paused when Valkyrie let go, listening to his mate. The Bounty Hunter panted with fear. "Please just let me prepare myself." He shut his eyes, and tightened his hands into fists, as he slowed his breathing and calmed himself.

His dark brown eyes opened and he met Carlo's blue one's steadily, "I'm ready." So Valkyrie held him again, as the doctor gripped his belly and shifted the baby. He was taunt, but didn't scream or flail. He merely took the pain with a grimace.

When Carlo finished Lincoln panted for breath and gave a heavy sigh, "You get some rest, okay?" The Bounty Hunter nodded weakly, and held his belly delicately with slight tears in his eyes.

"Stop being so stubborn dumplings, please, I love you to much to lose you," he begged, caressing his big belly, as Carlo left. Valkyrie's heart melted at how soft and caring Lincoln could be. How much pain he could express in such a simple movement.

He lay beside his mate, and put his arms around him. "I'm here Lincoln, and our little dumplings are going to be just fine..." he kissed Lincoln's face gently a couple times before snuggle up next his love, and just holding him. Lincoln breathed heavily and shut his eyes, before turning into Valkyrie and possibly crying silently. Whatever he did the warrior didn't care, as long as he got to hold him.