Another Inn

Lincoln couldn't get over it. He was suppose to be the king? He ground his teeth yet again, earning a hand to be placed on his shoulder by his mate. "Don't grind your teeth so much or will destroy them."

"A man a century old already obviously must have immortal teeth...." Lincoln mumbled sourly, looking at his belly. The dumplings were extremely active, and it was making the horse back journey unbearable. "Please stop for daddy," he begged, rubbing the bump. They didn't and instead he had to halt his horse, dismount, go to the side of the road, undo the front of his trousers and pee with an aggravated sigh. Valkyrie gave a smile, and blew his mate a kiss, "I could scar them for you if you'd like me to."

Carlo spit out his water, and Lincoln scowled at his mate, "My ass is still sore thank you very much." They had left the city two days ago, and though he wasn't really sore he felt like scarring Carlo.

"Can't help it, that I'm a big man,"  Valkyrie replied smoothly with a wink, dismounting to give his pregnant mate a hand. Lincoln scowled further but didn't push the large blue eyed warrior away as he was assisted in mounting his pony. Upon his horse, Lincoln felt Valkyrie place his large hand on his swollen stomach.

"Come on dumplings," he purred, which sent them into a crazy jitter, "Be good for your mother, and take it easy on him."

"Tonight Valk," Lincoln said to the his massive mate, who stood nearly as tall as he did sitting on the pony, "We are staying at an inn. I swear my spine is gonna snap if I have to lay on the dirt again with these heavy fuckers, moving about at all ends of the night."

"How far are you along, Link?" Valkyrie replied pecking the baby bump and then smiling up at his mate.

"Pretty soon five and a half months."

"That's it?....ow!" Valkyrie whimpered as Lincoln smacked him upside the head. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that! It was just a question!"

Lincoln spit on the other side of the horse, "Leave your fat wounded mate alone, he want's to get going, because maybe tonight he can sleep on a regular bed, and have a nice pillow to comfort his fucking disgusting stomach." He dug his heels into the pony's side and set off in a brisk trot. The warrior in a quick motion had mounted his war horse, and trotted after him, leaving a confused Carlo to follow.

********

The towel around Lincoln's rather narrow hips, hung low because of his stomach. He had just finished taking a tub and was looking for food. To his surprise he found Valkyrie not dressed either and reading a...a parenting book!? at the table!? Lincoln scoffed putting a supporting hand on the bottom of his stomach, "Stop trying to read about being a parent we will figure it out."

"Link," Valk sputtered, dropping the book, "I didn't hear you, get out."

In a fluid motion the Bounty Hunter had the book swept from the warrior's hands and impaled to the wall by a way of a knife. "I swear to god if you have a pregnancy book to I'm going to cut you're balls off, because you don't deserve them you sniveling worrying mother."

Valkyrie cleared his throat, his gaze drifiting up from Lincoln's very plump stomach, "Uh...Link..."

"What?" the smaller man asked with an exasperated sigh.

"I may have lied...."

"About?"

"You actually have a chance of being able to breast feed."

Lincoln put his hands on his wonderfully sculpted pectorals, "WHAT!?" he screeched, "What else am I going to lose! First it was my nice flat ridged stomach, that most women would have loved to do their laundry on, then you told me I very well could destroy my dick in child birth, now you're telling me I'm going to get fucking boobs!"