Katarin Returns

Never had Lincoln cycled this long. Five days. Five days. Five fucking painfully long days. Normally it was three at the most. Worse yet Katarin had returned yesterday. Valkyrie never leaving his side.

"I can handle you," Valkyrie growled, kissing his cheek, "Katarin can't."

"If either of you try anything you are dead..." Lincoln snarled feeling fine because of the pain killers. He was agitated, and hated the way Valkyrie kept looking at him with such hunger, even worse now Katarin too. Nothing like this had previous ever occurred.

Katarin gave him a dark smile, "I think you have had enough time to recover."

"I'm not dealing with your bullshit right now!" Lincoln screeched, not having to elaborate on why he was so angry or how. The daggers spoke for themselves.

"And I'm not waiting for another month!" Katarin screamed back and stood, immediately Valkyrie planting himself in-front of the smaller man only to be shoved viciously out of the way.

"Stop guarding and stop hovering, I am my own man!"

"I need a heir, and I'm not going to wait much longer. You will be out of heat soon."

"Great now I'm in heat!"

Katarin sighed, crossing his arms. He had shaved his beard and looked centuries younger.  "Fine, cycling--though there is no difference. When are we going to do this?"

Lincoln spit at Katarin, who actually had to doge, "Do this!? You mean you rape me a knock me up!"

The king rolled his eyes, taking a step back as Lincoln threw a glass at his head, then a chair, then a dagger. The king caught the next thing, a smaller knife and snarled back, "You throw another thing and I will have you're whole family killed."

"I spared your life when I could have killed you!" Lincoln screeched back, kicking a chair so hard it snapped.

"You betrayed me! You betrayed your kingdom!"

"What!? By finding a mate!? By finally having a family! I know who and what I am Katarin! And you fucking stole my throne!" The Bounty Hunter roared and the room fell into a deep and awkward silence.

The king shook his head, "It was not I who did, but my family. I was going to make things right." The high lord of the land pleaded. "I was going to make you my family."

"I'm not openly gay!" Lincoln screamed back and Valkyrie snorted. "You shut up! You are my mate you are different! I have no choice in that!" He whirred back to face Katarin, "And you, you disgust me! Men disgust me! I was a ladies man up until this year!"

"I don't know what you are trying to say, but either way I'm going to mate you today!"

"No..." Lincoln growled, "No you are not."

"Do you want me to call my waiting convoy?" Katarin paused, "Think about it long and hard. What you are doing by saying no. Killing you're family, and I might still keep you alive. Come on Lincoln...all you have to do is bare me this child and I will leave you and your family alone forever."

Lincoln looked to Valkyrie who was looking down cast at the ground. Lincoln met Katarin's hard weathered yet still rather handsome face. "Fuck you," he spit, "Fuck you, you bloody bastard. You will get yours one day."

The king smiled knowing he had won. "Valkyrie..." Lincoln pleaded and his mate meet his gaze. "I love you..." He then surged forward and attacked the king.

Katarin easily blocked and jammed a dagger right into the Bounty Hunter's ribs. His precious mate screamed, but before Valkyrie could react a dagger was thrown right to his chest. He fell to the ground with a sob, reaching out to Lincoln, as Katarin dragged him by the hair from the room.

"You stupid little rat, now you will learn."

"Leave my babies alone!" Lincoln sobbed, and Katarin laughed.

"I have every intention of doing just that. They will die alone..." he boomed, and Valkyrie's vision faded with tears. He was dying, and Lincoln had been taken.