The Assassin

The Bounty Hunter slept on his side, under the small pitched tent, with Valkyrie wrapped around him. Something had awaken him, and whatever it was had to be something. He was prepared to awake at even a hint of danger.

He twitched his nose, and quietly reached for a dagger. Valkyrie yawned and rolled further on his shoulder, wrapping his arms tighter around Lincoln, especially his belly. The Bounty Hunter glowered, and looked at the plump form being snuggled by his mate.

A soft scratching of a leave sounded and he froze, his heart stopping. He knew what it was now. A being. More specifically someone trained to kill, someone called an assassin. It fit perfectly, with his logic to. The King threatened to kill him, and this was a barren waste of land, and only assassin's could move that quietly.

Lincoln nudged Valkyrie, and slid a hand over his mouth. His mate's blue eyes sparkled briefly in the dim light of the tent, worried and scared. Lincoln put a finger to his mouth, and then coughed on purpose. He afterward gave a yawning sound and shifted--which allowed Valkyrie to also get a dagger.

He wasn't sitting, and had never risen and still wouldn't He needed the assassin to think they were sleeping. Seconds turned into minutes, after he slowed his breathing and Valkyrie snored slightly, and then finally a form slipped into the tent. To his surprise it went towards Valkyrie.

The warrior had leapt up in a minute, the dagger plunging into his shoulder instead. Valkyrie howled--quickly changing it to a grunt--and slammed the assassin into the soft dirt. Lincoln was on his feet by know, and squatted down next to the pinned assassin his dagger going to--her!?--neck.

"Who sent you," Lincoln snarled. She didn't respond and Valkyrie pinning her with his knees, grabbed an arm and twisted it to a near snapping point.

"Talk or I break it."

"Just break it and kill me," she spit back, her eyes so dark they looked black in the moonlight. "Katarin will kill me anyway, now that I don't have his head."

"Why his head?"

"And you alive," she responded, eyes traveling to his gut in a curious way, "but with the babies dead and out of your body."

Valkyrie loosened the grip ever so slightly and she immediately thrashed, almost dislodging the massive warrior. He dropped her hand and went for her neck choking her. Lincoln put hand on his shoulder and he immediately stopped killing her.

"If you give us answers...you walk."

"How do I know that? Besides I have no where to go now."

"Just tell me why he wanted Valkyrie dead, and how long you have been stalking us."

"I've stalked you since the minute you left the farm house."

"Why Valkyrie?" Lincoln snarled, feeling the one of the babies shift, so that he struggled to stay still in his menacing pose.

"He sent you away because he wanted you to be his. Valkyrie destroyed that. And if I  killed Valkyrie, and the babies, then bring you back, he could have you then."

Lincoln shivered as she started talking again. "The minute he gets you, his dick is going up your ass. He wants a baby from you. I could see it on his face. The hunger. The minute you are in his procession again, he will fuck you senseless, until you are knocked up again."

Lincoln bared his teeth,  as Valkyrie looked to the Bounty Hunter's belly then lower, a scowl on his face. It read clear as day that Lincoln was mated, and his. "What happens if you don't return."

"Then, then...more than just an assassin is going to come after you. He wants you badly."

"But he has a wife?"

"A decoy, they are not even married, and everyone knows that."

"What do I do now?"

"I'd run, try and get away."  Lincoln nodded.

"You held your head of the deal. I'll let you walk after all your weapons are gone."

"He's going to kill me though," she whimpered. Lincoln shot Valkyrie a look and the warrior actually understood and bound her hands, and then feet.

"You will come with us until we deem worthy then," Lincoln stood up, and stretched, arching his back. Her eyes went wide and he rolled his eyes, patting his plump baby bulge."Twins," was all he said regarding his belly. "Come on Valkyrie. I don't like that thought lets head on out."

"Wise idea, because we have a long journey to go yet, and because you are mine and utterly mine, and to be fucked by no one other than me," the warrior hissed in the Bounty Hunter's ear adding a purr to it, "we better get you to safety." He slapped Lincoln's ass and the Bounty Hunter snarled fiercely as he looked to the assassin looking at the ground. In one swift movement--after making sure she was fully tied--he knocked Valkyrie on his ass with a uppercut to the jaw.

"Keep talking smarty, and you will never get anything again," he growled in a low voice, before going to ready the horses--his belly feeling extra annoying and heavy.