Surprise Visit

Valkyrie wasn't complaining by any means that his mate was once again rippling with muscle. His abdomen sharp enough to use as a washboard and his arms powerful enough to cause women to drool--not that Valkyrie approved of that. It was a very nice view to say the least, and it made show for him to become a strong leader, even if that mean the warrior had to be his second, and act like they were merely partners. 

Lincoln had a throne room. A room he hated beyond words. A room Valkyrie almost always had to force him into. A room Valkyrie always had to help him deal with. The warrior had no idea why Lincoln couldn't deal with it. He was born to lead, and had a calm head, but he just couldn't. Anyhow, today was no exception. He was let known a special guest had arrive, and that both of their presences were strongly needed.

"Come on Link, you have been doing so well lately! This is nothing out of the ordinary!" Valkyrie pleaded, as the Bounty Hunter (a title Lincoln still liked to call himself by, but really wasn't real anymore, aside from an occasional hunt down of a thief) slammed the bathroom door in his face, with a kick of a foot, for the twins were in his arms.

"Fine, I'll just take a quick bath," he snarled, and the warrior smiled, wishing he could sit beside his mate with their twins. The babies were five months, and growing rather quickly. They were gorgeous and smart as whips. They couldn't crawl not by a long shot, but they were working out how to sit up and move around.

Valkyrie smiled thinking of them right now, how the smaller man was probably sitting with them on his lap, gently lathering them with soap and cleaning them as well as himself. Lincoln was very soft towards them, very motherly and very caring. The softness he extended towards them was unbelievable considering how fierce of a personality he had. It made the warrior's heart warm.

Valor, their dog, no longer a puppy, but a half grown wolf, sat at the warriors feet panting happily. "Oh shoo, you know Lilith and Clarabell are allergic to you."

"Oh, Valkyrie!" Lincoln laughed, "Are you standing at the door you big creep?"

"Uh...."

"Make yourself useful and come get Lilith, she is getting fussy!" At once the warrior opened the door and strode in with a smile. He squatted beside the tub taking their beautiful daughter. He would never say it to Lincoln but they both knew mutually Lilith favored him and he favored her, while Clarabell outmost adored her mother, and Lincoln favored her.

Lilith looked just like her mother except for her stunning blue eyes and straight brown hair, not curly. Valkyrie gently dried her small body off. She only seemed small when she was in his arms. He kissed her nose and cooed at her, as he wrapped her up.

Cradling her against his chest and arm, he looked to Lincoln lathering Clarabell's rich auburn hair. Their daughter who took more after him. A smell hit his nose. Lavender. He pushed down his smile. God's above Lincoln had such a rich taste in extensive items. For how manly and cruel, and fierce he acted he really did have soft side. Apparently expensive lavender shampoo for their daughters was one of them, not to mention rich jasmine body wash and even more rich rosemary bath salts. Valkyrie faintly wondered how the smaller man ever kept his musky forest scent and didn't smell so...feminine.

He planted a kiss on his mate's head, and slung his free arm around Lincoln's wet, powerfully built, yet leaner shoulders. Lincoln rolled his eyes at him. It was almost as though Lincoln was shy about his body now that he had the twins--even though the warrior could just eat him up with all those muscles and a wonderfully toned behind. They surely hadn't had sex since their birth, and it was starting to drive Valkyrie mad, even if they had exaggerated make out sessions, and teasing through cloths they never had really undressed and got intimate, or really undressed at all in a sexual way.

"Lincoln, why?" The warrior finally asked.

"Why what?"

"Am I bad at sex?" Valkyrie blurted unable to stop himself. Lincoln quirked a thick brown eyebrow.

"Heavens no."

"Then why....?" Lincoln shushed him by placing a seductive finger to the warrior's lips. Valkyrie resisted the urge to gently bite it.

"Because," Lincoln glanced gently at their dumplings. His face furrowed to a frown as he looked through the water at his body. At once the warrior's heart twisted. He understood now. Lincoln was afraid and ashamed. His manhood was horribly scarred.

"Does it not work?" he hissed softly.

Lincoln shook his head with a slight sneer, but it fell into an agonized frown. "It still aches, and...and..." he met Valkyrie's blue eyes. "I'm disgusting why would you ever want to touch me again?"

"Oh, Lincoln, I would never be scared away by your scars. I would never be disgusted." he smirked, "each one is a part of our story," he threw his voice into a purr, "and I could explore them for you."

The Bounty Hunter gave a wicked shiver, and leaned over to kiss the warrior's cheek with his deadly soft lips, and sweet breath. "I suppose we could after we get them in for a nap and deal with this visitor."

Valkyrie almost choked at the thought of waiting, when he so desperately wanted to take Clarabell from his mate , wrap her into a towel and put her and her sister to bed in an instant, before charging back, and taking Lincoln, and taking a good long time at it too.

Instead he grunted out, "Sounds fair," because he knew he couldn't rush things especially ith a mate like Lincoln. Oh well, it would be worth the wait. Lincoln certainly knew how to get him fired up and full of suspense.

Lincoln smirked evilly, and finished washing down Clarabell before passing him to the warrior to dry off. The bounty hunter then began washing himself as Valkyrie found a servant,--their most trusted one--and told her to dress them then play with them.

To his dismay, Lincoln already had pants on when he returned, and was putting a shirt on over his rippling torso. Valkyrie had to look away to stop himself from, one drooling, and two throwing himself at Lincoln and making him understand what terrible things he was doing to Valkyrie by making him wait--making the desire all the more stronger.

Lincoln sneered, "Oh you really like what you see? That good you have to look away?"

"Lincoln if you taunt me anymore, I'm going to lose all control I have," Valkyrie panted, struggling to control himself.

The Bounty Hunter just gave a melodic laugh, but then frowned, "Am...am I cycling?"

Valkyrie sneered, "Nope, which makes it all the more fun." Lincoln shivered with a gleeful smile again and came to the warrior before taking his hand.

"Try and control yourself, and try and get yourself under control, I can't have you a heated mess with the stranger."

Valkyrie dipped his head, and let himself be lead by the smaller man, ignoring some of the stares by the servants. (Only the palace one knew their secret, that they were actually a couple , no one else in the world did. Everyone assumed Valkyrie was Lincoln's bodyguard or military conductor). By the time they reached the meeting room, he had reigned in the lust, and was completely level headed. It was a good thing too because he nearly choked on air to his very death at the sight of the massive man seated arrogantly in the private chambers chair, his feet on the desk.

Katarin.