Forced

Lincoln didn't cry. Didn't show any emotion other than an undying rage as Katarin seized his little castle. He'd killed Valkyrie. Killed his mate. And was leaving his babies to die. It was a very good damn thing he was hand cuffed three times in cruel spike metal braces.

After taking the castle, Katarin demanded his staff to wait in the small growing town. He took Lincoln to an off side bedroom, and threw him to the ground, before unbuckling his trousers. "You could have had everything. I would have left you alone. I get you will never love me or want me but I no longer cared about that I just want your baby, really a baby with both our genes. He'll be so powerful."

Lincoln was pulled to his feet, so spit in Katarin's face before jerking his head to smack into the King's nose. "Go to hell!"

The King's response was ripping off Lincoln's own pants. The Bounty Hunter growled in rage, and kicked out, because he knew his leg restrictions were going to have to be removed. Katarin only loosened them. "I'm going to enjoy this," he laughed, taking off their undergarments. Lincoln only snarled and bared his teeth.

The Bounty Hunter ignored the king as Katarin flaunted himself about, and rubbed against him. Without warning the king grabbed Lincoln's jaw and pulled him into a rough sloppy kiss. Lincoln bit Katarin's tongue so hard he nearly bit it off. The king punched Lincoln, and continued kissing Lincoln's neck. "So feisty."

The small man didn't respond, just kept his legs tightly closed. "Oh gonna play tough are you."

Lincoln was strong, but Katarin was also twice his size, in height and weight, not to mention wasn't cuffed or grief filled. It surprised the curly haired man that in matter of seconds he was flipped to his stomach and his ass was dragged into the air. Lincoln grunted into the mattress and snarled in anger, as Katarin felt up his rear.

In another matter of moments Katarin let out a moan, and pushed himself in. The Bounty Hunter snarled in pain, but the king only laughed. "Tight fit, how fun." The king was big, very big, the bounty hunter admitted, and it was very uncomfortable, extremely uncomfortable.

"Get it over with you fuck face." Lincoln spit, trying to tip to the side to get the king out of him. The man merely gripped his hips and got to his feet, knees bent.

"You are a wonderful challenge," Katarin purred reaching between Lincoln's legs. The Bounty Hunter thrashed.

"You leave me alone!" Lincoln screeched, and Katarin did with a laugh.

"Fine, fine...." He pulled back and then pushed forward with a disgusting moan. Lincoln ground his teeth as the king actually began mating him. Oh was he powerful, and fast and obviously didn't care one bit about how rough or painful he was all the worse because of his size.

Lincoln screeched in fury as Katarin unloaded his seed in him. "Oh honey," the king laughed, "Stop you're whining there is plenty more were that came from."

Indeed there was. In another few seconds Katarin was pulling out, and switching their positions. "I plan to mate you all day. You are in full blown heat and we need to get you pregnant."

He sat down on the edge of the bed and cocked his legs. "Get on," he demanded, but Lincoln refused to move, other than tipping over and pushing his behind into the bed. His legs were now freed and he would do all he could from keeping another load out of his body.

Katarin scowled. "Stop making this so hard."

"Fuck yourself."  A roll of the eyes, as Katarin grabbed his leg and dragged him. Lincoln got a very good kick into the king's abdomen and another to the face,  before his ankle was snapped. Lincoln merely spit at Katarin again. The pain was nothing to the agony he felt toward's Valkyrie's death.

Lincoln let himself be seated onto Katarin's waiting member. The king bouncy and rolling his hips with a smile. Lincoln smacked his head into Katarin's again, but the king blocked most of it. "So difficult."

"Get out of me..." Lincoln actually howled as Katarin hit his favorite spot. The king grinned mischievously as pushed himself further into Lincoln. "I can make this fun you know? For you."

Lincoln tried biting the king, "Do that again and I will break my ankle off up your ass."

"Keep talking and I'll fill your mouth....too..." Katarin winked and Lincoln gagged. The massive king just continued joy bouncing and actually let lose two more rounds of seed.  The Bounty Hunter was sick, how could he just keep doing that!? 

"Next round you, boy, are laying on the table, so splay your legs real nice for me...."

Lincoln refused to let out a whimper, and instead just shut his eyes, as Katarin rolled his hips, refusing to let his log be still. It was so fucking uncomfortable Lincoln wanted to scream. If he had a dagger he wouldn't bother killing Katarin, he wouldn't win, so he'd kill himself.