Chapter 19

Recap

Alright Q just this one time.

Q- can you stop that?

Stop what? I asked confuse.

Q- calling me Q. You the only person I want to call me by my name.

So you did notice me calling you Q. Sorry baby.

Q- It's fine. Now let's go pick up Tashay.

But we haven't even eating yet.

Q- bae how bout me, you, Tashay, Deja, and Cameron go to Red lobsters today?

Well let's go then.

--------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T A S A R I A H

We were now on our way to Deja's house to pick Tashay and her up. Q texted Cam to meet us at Deja house and we will all ride together to eat at red lobsters. Once we got to Deja's house I seen Tashay with her diaper on and a cut up shirt that said bad bitch. Hold up, wait a minute I know darn well Deja ain't dress my baby girl like that.

Q- Deja what the hell you got my baby wearing? She's fucking 3 years old.

Deja- whats wrong with what she got on?

Q- everything my baby ain't know ho-

Enough!!! Bae I got some clothes for Tashay in my bag. Lets not ruin the day.

Deja- see theres nothing to get mad about Q. Shidd I'm pregnant I can't be doing certain things.

Q- Deja shut the Fu-

Quoncey stop. Can you come outside for a minute?

Q-Sure bae

*Outside*

Bae, you need to stop being mean to Deja. You know she not good in the head sometimes.

Q- I'm sorry bae you know how I feel about Tashay. I don't want her dressing like that. Got my baby rocking a bad bitch shirt.

Lmaooo, I though it was cute though. But on the real let's enjoy our day bae, we just got back together.

Q- yeah you right and you know what I notice?

What?

Q- you ain't give me a kiss.

Well baby come and get it. And with that we were kissing like it was are last time. We were going for a good 10 minutes until Cameron came and cleared his dry throat.

Cameron- damn we get it y'all back together to much PDA !!

Q- shut up Cameron.

I just shook my head and buried my head on Qs chest. Why i had to be so damn shy? Smh Q kept whispering cute things in my ear and what not. I'm not going to even much lie I'm getting turned on every breath he takes. God Bless Quoncey !

At Red Lobster's**

So we now arrived at the restaurant and finally got seated by some thirsty waitress. When I say the THIRST is REAL I mean it for real ! We all order our food and waited patiently. Tashay cry baby self started whining so Q can pick her up from the high toddlers chairs that the thirsty waitress gave us. Of course Q cocky ass pick her up and sat her on his lap. tonight was amazing not because of the food but to spend time with the people I care about. It was now time to go. Q took me and Tashay home after dinner. And spent a few hours at La'Rod house with me. Y'all thought I was Finna run back to his house!? Uh nah! I'm still condo searching.

11:59 Pm

Q finally left so I was now getting ready for bed when my cell phone starting ringing. I looked at my screen and seen a unknown person calling. Me being me picked up and my heart automatically stopped!

??- hi baby girl

Daddy?

--------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blahh I know super short. But my baby girl Gensenia fell today and is extremely sad since she scraped her knee causing it to bleed. Poor baby!! Y'all say feel better to mommys baby :(

Dinner went great

WAS THAT TASARIAH DAD ON THAT PHONE??

What Deja crazy ass making Tashay were a shirt that said bad bitch!?

Lol

55 Votes 10 Comments

Carter Dee y'all